Sentence

Rox111

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2024 11:16 pm
Let me preface this by saying I am going to explain the fubdamentals of the game so you guys can have a better ubderstanding of my question. So, I apologize in advance for the long post.

This game revolves around the concept of eight players building the strongest team they can to survive a series of 1v1 battle against each of the players in the game until the end. The last player standing will be considered as the winner of the game.

In this game, your units(heroes) automatically fight for you when a battle commences between you and another player. Your units' star level can be upgraded into two levels: two-star and three-star. In order to upgrade a unit's star level, you have to buy duplicates of them from the shop. The total number of units you need to buy to upgrade a hero's stsr level to 2 is 3, while the total number of units you need to hit for your hero to be upgraded into a three-star unit is 9.

The shop in which you buy units from is shared across all eight players, which means everyone shares the same pool as you. Heroes from this shop come in different types of rarities: common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary. Several heroes exist for each of these types. However, the number of units distributed for each hero is limited. 22 units for common, 20 units for uncommon, 17 units for rare, 10 for epic, and 9 for legendary. So, if someone got all 9 legendary(1) out of the pool, no one will no longer be able to find a single legendary(1), but legebdary (2) would still be possible to find as long asĀ  there are still some duplicates left in the pool.

To buy these units, players need gold. Each player accumulate gold after every round, which can be used to either buy heroes from the shop or build interest. Interests further increase a player's income per round by 1 gold for every 10 gold they have. So, if a player has 30 gold, they will additionally gain +3 gold after every round; this is capped at 50 gold.

You can use your gold in two different ways: leveling up and rerolling your shop. Leveling up simply allows you to put more units on your board and increase the odds for rarer units to appear in your shop. Rerollimg allows you to refresh the units tgat appear in your shop for 2 gold. This is what players do when they are looking for upgrades.

Now, for my question: is this sentence correct? "If you use a champion duplicator(an item you can use to instantly get a duplicate of a unit) on a unit, does it take 1 copy of the unit you selected from the pool?"

Is this sentence perfectly fine?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 324 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2024 09:57 am
@Rox111,
Sorry, just don't want to read all that.
0 Replies