THIS AIN'T NO STEENKIN' CHAT ROOM . . .

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:28 pm
Well that was pretty goddamned profound . . . now just what the Hell does it mean ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

Chai

Bella Dea wrote:
You people make my ass twitch.

try preparation H.

very soothing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

<turning the page so Setanta doesn't read that>

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:29 pm
Too late . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:29 pm
<he read it Confused >
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:31 pm
Speakin' of twitchin' asses . . . whatcha doin' later this evenin' Sugarpie?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:32 pm
Shocked

<he better be talkin' to me>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:34 pm
Well, I thought he was talking to you, but he didn't say "sweet cheeks" like usual, so who knows?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:34 pm
Kiss kiss
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:36 pm
>snort<
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 03:20 pm
Setanta poised the question, ". . . now just what the Hell does it mean ?"

Type:"go to hell" Don't remove the double quotes when searching and press <i'm feeling lucky> button.

My apologies if you already are aware of this.

Google takes you to the first page in the results if you press the I'm feeling lucky button. The first result is www.microsoft.com Shocked

Does hell mean Microsoft for Google?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 03:28 pm
Well, i tried it an got a completely black page which said "There are no answers" in white lettering. So i closed that window and tried it again, and got a completely black page which read: "Not yet." Tried it again, got: "Almost there." Tried it again, and got: "Stale ideas."

Try again, Tryagain, at Hell-dot-com: http://www.hell.com/
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 03:48 pm
Set, you gotta work with me here.

Bella Dea wrote, "You people make my ass twitch"

Chai Tea kindly pointed out, " try preparation H. very soothing."

Shewolfnm replied, ">snort<"

Now, I'm no medical Dr. However, I am pretty sure I've read someplace that is no way to take it"

In retrospect I am sure your answer, "Kiss kiss" is probably for the best. Unless of course you were referring to me! In which case, loose 10 lbs and we can talk. Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 03:54 pm
Tryagain wrote:
As a right wing Conservative Christian in advertising, I am pleased to accept your offer.

I forget who it was who said a man should never be ashamed to admit he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.

I judge none but myself, and the verdict is guilty. I cannot blame my PR people who suggested I adopt a more caring, cuddly image in an effort to counter my badass persona. Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh together over our lack of originality.

I have tried simply to write the best I can; sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can. There is a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together. May I therefore thank you for your most kind words. However, I find I am unworthy to accept them, for when a person comes to me for advice, I find out the kind of advice they want, and I give it to them.

Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth - a sense of humour. The best sense of humour belongs to those who can laugh at themselves. Laughing

That's very good, Tryagain.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 03:57 pm
Tryagain wrote:

Now, I'm no medical Dr. However, I am pretty sure I've read someplace that is no way to take it"

In retrospect I am sure your answer, "Kiss kiss" is probably for the best. Unless of course you were referring to me! In which case, loose 10 lbs and we can talk. Laughing

PM me with your home phone number, my diet begins this very evening . . .
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 04:04 pm
I came here because a really old member signed me up on a whim. I don't even know how to use a computer let alone sign up. When I went to check out other places the people freaked me out. I got scared and came back.I just got E-mail 3 months ago.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 04:10 pm
Setanta wrote:
Tryagain wrote:

PM me with your home phone number, my diet begins this very evening . . .
You dirty dog you :wink: smooth man smooooth Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 04:11 pm
That lad is feeling a bit errrrrrrrrrrr peppy today.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

I keep going to A2k for a few reasons...

I used to have my own forum that was centered around a certain interest (gothic culture). The forum had been passed to me by someone else, and in that process I had become very attached.

However, as the months passed, the 'Gothic Forum', which was originally concerned with the history of the Gothic movement, romantic literature, architecture, et al, was quickly becoming a 'Hot Topic' and 'R U Goth?' place for people 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 etc, to hang out. I myself am only 16, yes, but that doesn't count because I despise teenagers. All of the original members grew restless of the teenie-goth parade and soon left. I couldn't though, seeing as I was an administrator and I was extremely attached to the few good members we had. In short, the place crashed and burned. The old owner of the forum deleted the entire thing, all the members and extensive topics.

The unexpected relief I felt after he deleted that forum proved to me once and for all that I hate forums!!! So I promised myself that if I ever were to join another forum, it would be under the conditions that a.) there was not a specific topic or interest so that people wouldn't be excluded if they "weren't goth enough," or "had absolutely no grasp on the cultural impact of Power Rangers." b.) there were no cliques c.) the age group consisted of mostly those older than me, considering from experience that most teenagers and pre-teens can't be mature and respectable even online and d.) that the atmosphere was open enough to let me find my niche, but tense enough to find differences with one another.

This place was perfect! I lurked for about 6 months, then joined. Didn't post regularly until a few months ago, and I haven't regretted it since. No matter how much opposition I've gotten on this forum, it has never (and I doubt it will) reached the type of immature, brattish, catty, pseudo-intellectual punches that were thrown at my old forum. And can I get an "Amen" for that! Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Preppy ? ! ? ! ?

Why, i ain't worn a button-down shirt in i don't know how long . . .
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:18:43