Why eternal torment isn't a loving punishment

kjw47

Mon 4 Mar, 2024 06:15 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus said--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)-He as well compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead) -99 today minimum are being mislead.
The Anointed

Mon 4 Mar, 2024 10:07 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Jesus said--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)-He as well compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead) -99 today minimum are being mislead.

Well, we know that there are 144,000 for sure, who have already been judged and are the first to have been redeemed, and I suppose that you have been erroneously taught that they are all JWs.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 02:02 am
@kjw47,
When Jesus was tempted in the Wilderness he didn't say that power, wealth and position were not Satan's to give.

Therefore it must have been Satan who took issue with Solomon.

Plenty of evil rich people in History lived long lives.

Instead of reading the Bible try reading Sects and Death by William Burroughs.

It details the techniques used by cults like the JWs.
kjw47

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 04:29 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't listen to blind guides.
Gods view of a cult= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand.= the only view that counts in the end. One best believe Gods view over the view of those in darkness.
izzythepush

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 04:33 pm
@kjw47,
You d9n't want to have to think now, it must hurt.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 05:05 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
( hundreds of trinity religions)

And you, a triad being of a physical body, an invisible mind=spirit and a soul which is the universal animating force, who was created in the image of God, do not believe that He who created you in his image is a triad being like you.
kjw47

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 07:50 pm
@The Anointed,
Its a false teaching that one has a ghost like being called a spirit inside of them. The breath of life turns one into a living soul, not has a soul.
The spirit mentioned is more like ones dna, it goes back to God and he remembers every iota of what makes that person who they are. They are not a spirit being.
The Anointed

Tue 5 Mar, 2024 08:30 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Its a false teaching that one has a ghost like being called a spirit inside of them. The breath of life turns one into a living soul, not has a soul.
The spirit mentioned is more like ones dna, it goes back to God and he remembers every iota of what makes that person who they are. They are not a spirit being.

The scriptures equate the ‘MIND’ with the ‘SPIRIT’, in one place it is said, “You must love God with all your heart, with all your MIND, and with all your soul:” In another place it is said, “You must love God with all your body, with all your SPIRIT and with all your soul.”

YOU, the living evolving mind that is developing within that body, is the potential spiritual child of God, for flesh and blood cannot enter His kingdom.
kjw47

Wed 6 Mar, 2024 08:42 pm
@The Anointed,
Flesh and blood cannot enter his kingdom in heaven. It will enter his kingdom as flesh and blood on the new earth.
The Anointed

Wed 6 Mar, 2024 11:30 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
It will enter his kingdom as flesh and blood on the new earth.

What is the ''IT'' that will enter his kingdom as flesh and blood on the new earth?

Are you referring to the minds=spirits that survive the wrath of God after the Great Sabbath, when heavenly fire incinerates this earth and all its inhabitant's man, animals, birds, fish and all insects, etc.

ZEPHANIAH 1 : 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

At the sound of the last trumpet, the elect and chosen of the Lord, shall be translated, and changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter, into glorious bodies of brilliant and blinding light.

Presumably, those, who are then no longer human beings are the few who will enter the heavenly kingdom of God, while all other human beings who have ever lived and who will have suffered the first death, will stand as spirits before the throne of the Great Judge, who will divide them as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats.

Do you suppose that those goat spirits=minds will enter his kingdom as flesh and blood on the new earth
0 Replies

kjw47

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 08:23 pm
@The Anointed,
Jehovah made the earth for mortals to live on. His purpose has not changed.
Zep is about wicked mortals being cut off, because Psalm 37:29--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. Jesus at Matt 5:5-The meek will inherit the earth.
The Anointed

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 08:51 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Jehovah made the earth for mortals to live on. His purpose has not changed.

'WHO I AM' created the earth for mortals to live on. And as you say, his purpose has not changed, and the earth is not for immortals to live on.

The immortals who were translated from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of incorruptible light, have been given the 'Morning star.'

See Revelation 2, 26; To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give to them the morning star.
kjw47

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 07:37 pm
@The Anointed,
You speak of the little flock ( Luke 12:32)who will get authority as kings and priests on thrones beside Jesus( Rev 1:6-Rev 20:6)= 144,000( Rev 14:3) who are bought from the earth= the anointed bride.
The great crowd( Rev 7:9) no man can number are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold.
The great crowd will remain on earth forever. Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29< Prov 2:21-22)
The Anointed

Sat 9 Mar, 2024 09:00 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The great crowd will remain on earth forever. Matt 5:5,

On the new earth to which the heavenly Jerusalem descended with God whose face no human being can see and still live.

Matthew 5:3-10. GNB
“Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor; the KINGDOM OF HEAVRN belongs to them! [Which flesh and blood cannot inherit] Happy are those who mourn; God will comfort them! Happy are those who are humble; they will receive what God has promised! Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires; God will satisfy them fully! Happy are those who are merciful to others; God will be merciful to them! Happy are the pure in heart; they will see God! Happy are those who work for peace; God will call them his children! Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires; the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN [Which flesh and blood cannot inherit] belongs to them!
kjw47

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 06:15 pm
@The Anointed,
Prov 2:21-22 assures the great crowd will NOT leave this earth.
The flesh and blood statement could mean-those who live to satisfy the flesh will not inherit Gods kingdom. Those who live by the spirit will.
Living to satisfy the flesh=wicked--Living by the spirit= righteous.
The Anointed

Sun 10 Mar, 2024 08:21 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Prov 2:21-22 assures the great crowd will NOT leave this earth.

Prov 2:21-22; Righteous people—people of integrity—will live in this land of ours. But God will snatch the wicked from the land and pull sinners out of it like plants from the ground.

2 Peter 3, 5-11; They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created. The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire. They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed.

But do not forget one thing, my dear friends! There is no difference in the Lord's sight between one day and a thousand years; to him the two are the same. The Lord is not slow to do what he has promised, as some think. Instead, he is patient with you, because he does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants all to turn away from their sins.

But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.

After the thousand-year Sabbath has ended, heavenly fire comes down and incinerates all life forms on this planet as revealed through the prophet Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Then in verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

Revelation 20, 11; Then I saw a great white throne and the one who sits on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence and were seen no more. And I saw the dead, great and small alike, standing before the throne. Books were opened, and then another book was opened, the book of the living. The dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.

Revelation 21; Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”

He then divides the living spirits who have all died the first death, as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats, etc. The unrepentant spirits are then cast into the eternal fire which is the death of those minds=spirits ‘’THE SECOND DEATH’’ but over the righteous spirits, the Second death has no power.
kjw47

Mon 11 Mar, 2024 03:30 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes the bride( new Jerusalem) coming down out of heaven ruling over mortals on the earth. Jesus taught-- Matt 5:5)Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth.
The Anointed

Mon 11 Mar, 2024 04:37 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Yes the bride( new Jerusalem) coming down out of heaven ruling over mortals on the earth. Jesus taught-- Matt 5:5)Blessed are the meek( great crowd) for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. But not as flesh and blood mortals.

This is how it will be when the dead are raised to life. When the body is buried, it is mortal; when raised, it will be immortal.
When buried, it is ugly and weak; when raised, it will be beautiful and strong.
When buried, it is a physical body; when raised, it will be a spiritual body. There is, of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body.
For the scripture says, "The first man, Adam, was created a living being"; but the last Adam is the life-giving Spirit.
It is not the spiritual that comes first, but the physical, and then the spiritual.
The first Adam, made of earth, came from the earth; the second Adam came from heaven.
Those who belong to the earth are like the one who was made of earth; those who are of heaven are like the one who came from heaven.
Just as we wear the likeness of the man made of earth, so we will wear the likeness of the Man from heaven.
What I mean, friends, is that what is made of flesh and blood cannot share in God's Kingdom, and what is mortal cannot possess immortality.

Let me repeat that for you youngen,''What is made of FLESH AND BLOOD cannot share in God's Kingdom, and what is MORTAL CANNOT POSESS IMMORTALLY ''.

kjw47

Mon 11 Mar, 2024 05:11 pm
@The Anointed,
Yes they will be flesh and blood mortals. Gods original plan has not changed.
The Anointed

Mon 11 Mar, 2024 09:17 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Yes they will be flesh and blood mortals. Gods original plan has not changed.

God’s original plan was not that Adam and Eve were to be flesh and blood MORTALS. They were never meant to die, they were IMMORTALS, until EVE was deceived and broke God’s law and they were cast out of paradise and given bodies of flesh and blood.

From the Dictionary of all scripture and Myths: The Kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which, are celestial and spiritual. “The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam made of dust, and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam is also an androgen—it had, when first created, a glorious simulacrum or light body, and answers to the Yetzecratic World.” Ibid., p. 418. The fourth Adam was the third Adam as he was after the Fall, WHEN HE WAS CLOTHED WITH SKIN, FLESH, AND NERVES, etc. This answers to the lower Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. He has the animal power of reproduction and continuance of species, and also answers to the Aseeyatic World, but in him is some of the light of all the preceding Adams.” Ibid., p. 418.