How Much Can God Forgive?

fdrhs

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 08:37 am
People are NOT capable of total forgiveness on this Earth but the Bible teaches that God forgives all sins. NOW, will God forgive Osama Bin Laden for what he did? In other words, if Mr. Bin Landen truly repents and seeks God with an earnest heart saying, "God, I am so sorry for my sins and for the terrible acts plotted against the USA on 9-11-01," will God accept him into heaven? Really?

According to the Bible, there is NO PERSON that God cannot forgive for doing wrong. However, I would NOT dare preach that God can forgive Osama to the victims' families of 9-11. Know what I mean?
What about Hitler? What about Napolean? If Hitler and Napolean truly repented BEFORE physically dying, are their spirits in heaven or hell? Where are they right now? What is your view?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
Endlessly, if the person truly asks it. I doubt Hitler repented but if he had and was honestly truly sorry for his horrendous crimes against humanity, he would have been forgiven. Again, I seriously doubt this because people who are capable of this behavior don't have a conscience like you or I. Osama may believe he's going to heaven for carrying out his lords work but delusions of grandeur rarely amount to much.
0 Replies