Account hacked and disabled

Slim96

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2023 06:27 am
Hi, my Facebook account was recently hacked and the hacker posted some content which was in violation of terms of Facebook. I found out and immediately changed the password and logged out of all other devices. However, my accounts was disabled by Facebook. The hacker could not change my phone number or email on the account but changed the name. Now I have tried everything. I have sent emails. I have sent messages to Facebook account on X ( twitter). I have tried to contact through meta quest support. I have tried to submit a review for my account but nothing is working. I still haven’t lost hope. I am hoping that in some way someone will help and I can get my account back. I sincerely ask for help from people who have faced similar issues. Looking forward to some kind helpful responses
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 577 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ellekayw

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2023 11:11 am
@Slim96,
I have this same issue. I finally proved it's me and they basically gave me a brand new account with ALL my 15 year old account stuff GONE> I can't get through to anyway. I hope someone will be able to help!/
0 Replies