Joe Scarborough: This indictment spells out how (Republicans) said 'no' to Trump.

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2023 06:32 pm
Joe Scarborough: This indictment spells out how (Republicans) said 'no' to Trump.

Published August 2, 2023

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 527 • Replies: 19

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2023 07:01 pm
@Real Music,
I defy you to tell me any crime he might have committed connected with this and don't just name the charge like a parrot, describe the allegedly criminal action. I'm betting you can't.

If anyone else answers, I'll simply ignore it.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2023 06:18 pm
Mike Pence delivers one of his strongest criticisms yet of Trump.

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday gave one of his strongest criticisms yet of Donald Trump
and Trump's actions on January 6.

Published August 3, 2023

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2023 08:25 pm
@Real Music,
Hey, I asked if you could name just one crime Trump might have committed. Anyone who makes a claim and can't or won't back it up loses the argument. Can't you think of one? Not just the charge name, please, but describe the act.
Real Music

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 06:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Hey, I asked if you could name just one crime Trump might have committed. Anyone who makes a claim and can't or won't back it up loses the argument. Can't you think of one? Not just the charge name, please, but describe the act.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 06:34 pm
@Brandon9000,
(Read) the Trump indictment. Special counsel Jack Smith charged Trump with four felony counts.

https://able2know.org/topic/580814-1
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 06:44 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:

Here's some additional details

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 09:00 pm
@Real Music,
Translation: No, you cannot name a single crime Trump might be guilty of.

Here on the planet Earth, the person who makes the claim is the one responsible for providing support for it. I'm not going to watch your videos or follow your links to make your case for you. How fascinating that you couldn't even state one single possible crime in your own words. You made a claim. You can't support it. You lose the argument.
Real Music

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2023 10:06 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Here on the planet Earth, the person who makes the claim is the one responsible for providing support for it.

1. First of all, I didn't make any claims here.
2. Secondly, I am relaying information that has been reported.
3. Third, what you want is not my responsibility.

Quote:
I'm not going to watch your videos or follow your links to make your case for you.

1. No one is forcing you to watch the videos I posted.
2. No one is forcing you to go to any link I posted.
3. Whether you choose to watch the video or not, that is completely up to you.
4. Whether you choose to go the link I posted or not, that is completely up to you.

Quote:
How fascinating that you couldn't even state one single possible crime in your own words.

1. Your fascination means absolutely nothing to me.
2. I'm not here to fulfill your wishes.
3. If you choose to watch the videos I've posted, you are more than welcome to comment or criticize any of the specifics
that is contained on the videos.
4. I post articles when I choose to do so.
5. I post videos when I choose to do so.
6. I use my own words when I choose to do so.
7. Even now, I am choosing to type this post to you.
8. When I choose to use my own words, I am stating my opinion.
9. If you want me to state my opinion in my own words, that's one thing.
10. If you want me to post some type of proof/evidence, then you are essentially requesting that I post artcles, videos, etc.
11. And that is exactly what I am doing.

If you don't accept the validity or news worthiness of anything I've posted, just say so. It's your choice.

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2023 01:02 am
@Real Music,
And after all of this, you were unable to list even one crime that Trump might have committed. That really says it all.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2023 10:42 am
@Brandon9000,
Sounds to me like you can't read an indictment.
Real Music

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2023 12:11 pm
Published August 4, 2023

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 12:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The person who makes the claim is the only one responsible for providing evidence that it's true. I can hardly make a false claim and then send you out to make my case for me.

It really is interesting that you cannot describe even one crime he might have committed.

You made a claim. You've been unable to state a single example. We call that losing the argument.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 05:49 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
We call that losing the argument.

LOL!!!
what's this "we" bullshit?

you are the only one on a2k who acts like a complete dickhead and declares victory when another member doesn't jump through hoops for you...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 06:22 am
@Brandon9000,
Still can't read an indictment can you? That would be called illiterate at best, willfully uninformed at worst.

I'll go with purposely dense.

Pick a charge, any charge from any of the indictments (get an eight year old child to read them for you if you are illiterate) and we'll go from there.
Here you are:

Read the full text of the 45-page Trump Jan. 6 indictment document

By Washington Post Staff
August 1, 2023 at 5:45 p.m. EDT

The third indictment against former president Donald Trump was released Tuesday. Trump faces four charges in connection with what prosecutors allege was a plan to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Donald Trump has been indicted in three cases and is under investigation in one other. The Washington Post is keeping track of where each Trump investigation stands. Here is a breakdown of all 78 charges Trump faces.
End of carousel

The released indictment below details the full charges, including conspiring to defraud the United States, conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding, obstructing a congressional proceeding and conspiracy against rights:

If you’re unable to read the full text on mobile, the full pdf is available here.

Read the Trump Jan. 6 indictment or get that eight year old to do it for you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/08/01/indictment-document-trump-jan-6-pdf/

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 02:43 pm
'Bogus defenses': Psaki picks apart Trump legal team’s arguments.

Published August 6, 2023

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 02:51 pm
Why count four in Trump’s indictment could be ‘central’ to Jack Smith’s case.

President of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Maya Wiley, joins Ali Velshi to discuss the significance of count four against Donald J. Trump in Jack Smith’s election interference indictment, which accuses Trump of “conspiracy against the rights” of Americans. Although the count is the shortest and last mentioned in the indictment, Wiley explains how the charge ties together with the rest of the charges and exposes an “insidious” conspiracy against American voters.

Published August 6, 2023

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 03:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
1. I find Brandon9000 postings to be quite childish and often amateurish.

2. Brandon9000 needs to put on his big boy pants so that he can sit at the grown folks table.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 10:37 pm
Psaki calls out one big problem with MAGA world’s 'unhinged reaction' to Trump indictment.

Jen Psaki breaks down the one big issue with GOP's "unhinged reaction" to third Trump indictment.

Published August 6, 2023

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2023 11:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I'm not going to watch your videos or follow your links to make your case for you.

1. So, are you implying that the videos, links, and articles do indeed make the case?

2. If these videos, links, and articles do indeed make the case, do you dispute the case that's being made?

3. This is a straight-forward question directed to you.

4. I am not making any demands for you to answer the question.

5. It is your choice to whether or not you choose to answer the question.

6. If you choose to use your own words, feel free to do so.

7. If you choose to use videos, links, or articles, feel free to do so.

8. If you choose to not answer the question, that is your choice.
0 Replies