4 votaries of extreme tourism in CA

Conan

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 03:48 am
Hi there! I'm Conan and I'm fond of extreme tourism (basically in Central Asia). I'd like to warn those of you who feel like for the same occupation like me. This summer and fall hold back from tours to Turkmenistan. There can be too much extreme you know. A REVOLUTION! How do I know? I've got a few friends journalists by profession and they've got access to reliable sources. That's why I trust them and always take advice of them before going anywhere in Asia (it can be unsafe in some countries from time to time and they've never misinformed me).
They say they know the White House has already decided who would be leading Turkmenian revolution. That is Turkmenian central oppositionist of Turkmenistan KHUDAIBERDY ORAZOV! These snoops of mine have even made a raise of some leaflets with a call for stand-up against "murderous dictator Niyasov" - I tell you I saw them with my own eyes. You too can see them here http://chaos.kiev.ua/photo/1.jpg
That's a media leak. Yet I don't think this fact will stop Americans. They are so pigheaded. Once they've conceived something, they will carry it through no matter how. I also heard the would-be president of Turkmenistan (namely Orazov) visited US military base in Turkey - Incirlik - to check up freshly printed leaflets.
Ukrainian "orange revolutionists" Yushchenko and Timoshenko also gave all possible assistance to him - they were really good during Ukrainian "orange revolution" and know pretty well what to do. So I think Orazov merely doomed to success. Turkmenian society is ripe for change and the preparations are superb like everything Americans do - they didn't look like saving money on democracy. So Niyasov has no chances to keep presidency. Besides, they say, the old man Niyasov is pig-meat, walks with difficulty and will soon pop off. However, Americans don't like to wait. But we - votaries of extreme tourism - are not in a hurry and will wait.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 201 • Replies: 0
No top replies