How do I recover my Hacked Facebook Account

Reply Wed 3 May, 2023 06:01 am
Last week my account was hacked, the name was changed and then it was disabled. I follow the help steps and the message I get says the account has been disabled and decision can't be reversed. I've got the same message when I've tried to upload ID. There are no means contacting anyone in Facebook support that I can find. I've had my account nearly 20 years and I manage 5 community/ buisiness pages through it as well. I think it's very unfair that this is not my fault but there seemsto be nothing I can do about it. Can anyone help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 870 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Jamesmcc

Reply Wed 10 May, 2023 07:55 am
@Jamesmcc,
I give up. I've tried everything I can think of to recover my account and got nowhere. I guess that's me and facebook finished.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 May, 2023 12:26 pm
@Jamesmcc,
This isn't a Facebook help site, lots of people have started threads which is why google searches often direct people here.

It's a small community, a couple of people may be able to offer suggestions but you'd be better off going somewhere with a wider membership.
0 Replies