Summary Books

gollum

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2023 05:59 pm
I am that there are books that are summaries of other books. For example, Summary & Analysis of Keep Sharp by Sanjay Gupta, which consists solely of a summary of "Keep Sharp" by Sanjay Gupta.

Is there a listing of the books that have summaries so I can find if a book I am reading has a "summary book?"

View best answer, chosen by gollum
izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 05:08 am
@gollum,
If a book is deemed worthy of study then there are all sorts of Study Guides available, Brodies notes being the ones I remember.

Otherwise all I can suggest is seeing if there is a Wikipedia page or an Amazon listing which has a synopsis.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2023 02:51 pm
@gollum,
Try College Outline Series.
0 Replies

tsarstepan
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

If a book is deemed worthy of study then there are all sorts of Study Guides available, Brodies notes being the ones I remember.

Or Cliff Notes if you want a brand name. Then there's Blinkist (a service that sponsors many YouTube channels).

Their business model:
Quote:
Blinkist is a professional book summary service that allows you to understand the key insights from the world's best non-fiction books in 15 minutes or less.
0 Replies