I'm a Jackass

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:40 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:42 pm
Slappy - I am sorry to say that you are in bad shape. I just checked ebay and Craig's list. It seems people cannot dump these tickets. Many are now asking below face value.

Seems the Stones are laughing all the way to the bank. It appears the only people paying these huge prices are those trying to profit for them and they are losing.

Here is what one disgruntled person had to say -

Ticket Master has 13TH row seats for Tuesday on sale right now. These have been for sale since noon and they are not sold yet...It looks like Sunday Field tickets are worth $100 or less and Tuesday Field tickets are probably worth $50 . anything far back is probably worth $20 but it will cost $50 to park just to try to get $40 back for 2 shitty tickets.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:56 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
When I bought tickets from a girl earlier this year for another Tori Amos show off Craigslist, we were emailing each other back and forth.

So let me get this straight... this is your second Tori Amos concert this year???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Yes. And fourth one total.

I'm secure enough in my own sexuality to admit this....at least on the internet to a bunch of strangers.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:58 pm
It just sounds so... unlike you.

I laugh everytime I read it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 04:22 pm
I think we are going to have to intervene, jpin. We'll kidnap Slappy and force him to listen to Twisted Sister for a few months. Just to knock Tori Amos out of his head.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:38 pm
I'll distract him with free Lisa Loeb tickets. You sneak up behind him and render him unconscience. A few days of I Wanna Rock should work. But just in the event it doesn't work, I hear they are touring with Alice Cooper. One of those shows and a few of the blue and white pills being passed around should surely do the trick.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 12:45 am
Two stories, none of which are good.

1) I apparently make Corky Thatcher look like a damn genius. Tori Amos wasn't tonight...it's Sunday. When do I find this out? Oh, after I pay$20 to park. So I drink.

2) I have a "hookup" to sell my Stones ticket on Sunday, which is Sunday as well. So I have to swing by the park, get my ticket, drop it off to my hookup, and hopefully I recoup most of my money back. Then off to the lesbian show, er, I mean, Tori.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 07:18 am
Laughing

so if everyone is trying to make money on the stones tickets... and finding that NOONE really wants to go
I wonder if the venue will be deserted?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:04 pm
Sweet! I just bought Dan Fogelberg tickets off some guy for only a thousand bucks! Sucker.

Now I've got to find tons of coke to do before showtime.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 07:24 pm
Wait - Slappy, you're passing up a Stones' show to see Tori Amos?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 08:38 am
littlek wrote:
Wait - Slappy, you're passing up a Stones' show to see Tori Amos?

I know.

I bought the Stones ticket after the fact, and in hindsight I'd rather have my $$ back then go to the show. I don't think it's worth $200 to go see them.

You wanna buy the ticket?? I'll knock twenty-five cents off. The Slappy Doo Hoo Friends&Family Discount Plan.
0 Replies