I'm looking for a unique made-up super power

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2023 07:22 pm
So say 2 people had a child and parent 1 had the power to project themselves anywhere in the world and project anyone near the projection back to them. and parent 2 had the ability to possess people and basically take over their bodies. What kind of weird made-up superpower do you think the child might get? multiple answers would really be appreciated but 1 would be good enough.

View best answer, chosen by CahneEra
jcboy

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2023 08:14 pm
@CahneEra,
CahneEra wrote:

So say 2 people had a child and parent 1 had the power to project themselves anywhere in the world and project anyone near the projection back to them. and parent 2 had the ability to possess people and basically take over their bodies. What kind of weird made-up superpower do you think the child might get? multiple answers would really be appreciated but 1 would be good enough.

The kids going to be Gay as a goose 🥹
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2023 01:59 am
The power to accurately predict when the next bus will turn up.
CahneEra

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2023 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
what does that have anything to do with the parents' superpowers?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2023 01:15 pm
@CahneEra,
I accept it's not as straightforword as being gay as a goose, yet their Mary Sue powers are pretty spectacular so you need to up it.

Considerably.

Bus prediction is way more uncanny than their parents ability.

One of my work colleagues once described the Hampshire bus timetable as the greatest work of fiction in the English language.

That's what.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2023 02:07 pm
@CahneEra,
The kid will be able to transform into invisibility to get away from
parent 1 projecting himself and parent 2 who takes over bodies.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 02:24 pm
An ability to yell out random numbers on command.
0 Replies

RPhalange

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 05:26 pm
@CahneEra,
How about like a porcupine having killer needles that you can shoot out or like a skunk that you can fart out so strong that it causes other to be immobilized.
0 Replies

jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 05:57 pm
@CahneEra,
Both parental powers have to do with body alteration/movement. So why not give Junior something kind of in the middle, like the ability to tag people with various trackers (not tech; I mean like a hormone or the like) and have those people be irresistibly drawn to each other? It doesn't have to be for romance. It could be to get a criminal to make a beeline for their tag 'twin', the janitor at the local jail.
0 Replies