Arm pit licking weasel

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 11:08 am
Yeah I could not get over how docile and non affected this little skinny question shaped animal could be. truely it scampers along in a question mark shape that is truely so endearing. I think my friend got it as a newborn though. The documentary on these Ferrets. Says although they are around everywhere and are very important to the balance of things, they only go out at night and remain mostly out of site.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 11:12 am
"Armpit Licking Weasels" is a great name for a band.

Weasels and ferrets are two different animals. Weasels are not tame, and will rip your flesh if you let them. Ferrets are okay pets if you know how to treat them... I don't trust them as I do dogs and cats, but they are cute and soft and make good companions for some.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 01:16 pm
Yeah this is a particularly tame ferret. remeber Frank Zappas
Weasels ripped my flesh !
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 09:35 pm
I just HAD to check this thread out to see if it was actually some of the regulars from the Politics forum referring to each other in the title. Glad to see it really is about a critter.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 04:34 pm
No just us recipiants of armpit licking critters.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:15 pm
(check it out, the bovine critters are mooing at one another...)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:14 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:03 am
Yes we are udderly impressed with this small unseen creature.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:07 am
And yes just in case nobody knows . The Holy cow in India and other places on the planet exhibit aspects of having ESP. When you visit cows or interact with cows and think in broad visual pictures to them they or rather one or two with the ability will challenge your notion with how they act towards your visual thought pictures. While in India documenting the Holy Cows over 8 years I had over 30 incidents of pure Mind reading happenstance going on between the cows and myself. In India GOD talks to the cows first to know what is happening here first rather than us first as we imagine.

One time in south india ........
0 Replies