Facebook Locked out

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2022 03:07 pm
Hi I have had to create a new account because of a loop. My actual account has been locked. I think it was because my Samsung phone died and I had to reformat it as it was in a restart loop.

But because my authenticator was also wiped I did not have access to it. I have tried for days to get on using the ID process but it seems to be in a loop where I submit my ID, get a code but then it says my account has been locked since December 18th.

Hi,
Thank you for confirming your identity. You can click the button below to get back into your account.
You can also go to Facebook and use this code as your password:
xxxxxxx
Your unlock code and link will expire on January 2 2023 at 10:03 PM, so please log in to your account before that.

When I enter the code I am informed it is locked since December 18th. I am at my wits end. I also admin a FB page with 4.4k members and am the sole admin.

Your account has been locked
We've seen unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge.
Account locked on December 18, 2022
To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use your account.
We'll take you through some steps to unlock your account.

This is a genuine issue and it has been me repeatedly trying to get my account back.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 245 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2022 05:57 pm
@Messiah1878,
sorry, we are not facebook. why not try that site?
0 Replies