Legal Prostitution Art Law

Sat 5 Nov, 2022 08:38 pm
I think prostitution should be legal even income reducing on the tax form. It has come to my attention that there is a big disconnect between woman and man. When you marry a woman, the sex bit should be included. Woman included it to get there, unless we are talking Mary and Joseph.

A prostitute economy allows for a clear marital contract. I won't be around by the time they get this figured out and deployed but sex worker agreements is what marriage is going to have to include because the way it is woman is destroying marriage. In its umbrella for things recognized as proper marriage, termination of marriage conceived due to fraud will have to be enacted. Medical grounds alone, give woman plenty of time off from sex so before it gets to fraud it would make sense it could be years and years.

On prostitution, "If I were God...I would not charge sin to a man who visited a prostitute...because he must be married." Is the joke we would all laugh about and my point exactly. I am not laughing sorry if I made this too heavy.

The man who never leaves his parents until his parents both are dead has inherited them including their marital vowels. It makes sense but sort of relates back to my criminal fraud division in how relationship fraud will have to be dealt with. Buying a house with one's parents is not something I could have necessarily said no to...unless I was already in lurking wait for a taker.

Mame

Sun 6 Nov, 2022 12:23 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Are you related to or are you PoliteMight? Asking for a friend.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 02:12 am
@Mame,
What are marital vowels?

Actually I think it's a typo, he meant to write bowels, because they're so backed up it's coming out of his mouth.
The Anointed

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 04:33 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Quote:
When you marry a woman, the sex bit should be included. Woman included it to get there, unless we are talking Mary and Joseph.

Why do you choose to ignore Joseph ben Jacob a descendant of Solomon, [/b]who became engaged to the already pregnant Mary and had no sex with her until after she had given birth to Jesus, the son of her half brother Joseph the son of Heli who had sired both Mary and Joseph by different mothers and who was a descendant of Nathon the half brother to Solomon?
Mame

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 12:13 pm
@The Anointed,
That's just gossip.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 01:03 pm
@The Anointed,
Because you chose not to ignore it, and look at you.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 01:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Like Anal, Oral and EIU (even in U)

Not backed up. I think I landed on the wrong planet as I am told I am human male...so they are running with wood packed up their...trying to copy the policy to carry a big stick.

Fiber optic keeps a man clear,
Matter
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 02:00 pm
@The Anointed,
Huh...well I hear that and you are right there would be zero penis motion in the birth canal before or after the exit of the SSJC. I'm sure as some point though...well just not trying to think of that.
tsarstepan

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What are marital vowels?

A, E, I but NEVER U. It's never about you. Those are the marital vowels. They are also the divorce vowels. Also NEVER Y. Never ask why. That's too gauche.
The Anointed

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 03:16 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Quote:
Huh...well I hear that and you are right there would be zero penis motion in the birth canal before or after the exit of the SSJC. I'm sure as some point though...well just not trying to think of that.

And there would be zero penis motion in the birth canal of some supposed ever virgin before or after the exit of the immortal alien being, who is supposed to have existed before the creation of this world and who in fact is supposed to have been the co-creator of this boundless cosmos with his eternal Father.

The one who the gullible believe came down to earth some two thousand years ago and entered the womb of some supposed ever virgin and created for itself a human like body that was not of the seed of Adam and therefore free of the death penalty. A human like body that could pass through the ever virgins' hymen without breaking it, in which that alien being could walk the earth disguised as a human being.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 03:54 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
That's just gossip.

Correct! Unmarried pregnant women tend to attract gossip, especially from old women.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 09:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
gauche.
0 Replies