How can I find that what cargo is loaded on a vessel or ship after or before shipped?

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 04:56 am
I want to check that what is shipped on a ship or vessel when a vessel is loaded for the destination before reach to the destination.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,024 • Replies: 3
No top replies

seac

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 10:47 am
@gulsheer,
I used to use a shipper to bring in stuff . Seems only your shipping company can provide you with information on where your items are during and after shipping. The manifest would probably be available only to the authorities who want to inspect the goods being shipped.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 06:59 am
Are you a pirate?
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 07:46 am
@gulsheer,
Include contractual conditions that specify pre-shipment inspection by independent authority.

Finding out what cargo has been shipped after the vessel has sailed is folklorically after the ship has sailed wouldn't you say?

Inspection upon landing prior to payment may also be appropriate.

Contact your government agency responsible for import control.

Do not enter into Irrevocable Letters of Credit unless the exporter is beyond reproach.
0 Replies