Why does Bush always send underlings to announce bad news?

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
Has anyone else noticed that whenever there is bad news to announce, Bush always sends an underling out to make the annoucement. This time it was Condi Rice. Chicken hawk Bush doesn't even have the guts to announce bad news himself. What a prick! ---BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 409 • Replies: 5
No top replies

doglover

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:23 am
The answer to your question is simple BBB. Bush doesn't have any balls. He's an idiot without a spine.

This whole notion of a 'constitution' is a sham. Mad
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:27 am
That's the advantage of being the big cheese. You can delegate the crap that would make you look bad to some one else. You come out smelling like roses. Why else would you need half the underlings you have?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:33 am
Linkat wrote:
That's the advantage of being the big cheese. You can delegate the crap that would make you look bad to some one else. You come out smelling like roses.

Bush is a big cheese alright. A big lump of Limburger cheese.

If I let myself think too long about Bush being our president and the crap he's doing, I get so mad I can hardly stand it. What makes me even madder are my fellow Americans who buy his load of crap and support (enable) him. How blind can they be?????
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:41 am
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 05:20 am
Only someone with a sense of leadership as opposed to, "I'm the boss, get yer arse out there and do it", would do it themselves. That's the answer to the question.
0 Replies