(Republicans) suggest stripping Veterans of vital healthcare service.

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 11:30 pm
(Republicans) suggest stripping Veterans of vital healthcare service.

Multiple Republican lawmakers - including Matt Gaetz - are openly suggesting abolishing the VA,
which provides healthcare services to millions of veterans and military members in the United States.
This is one of the most brazen assaults on our service members that we have seen since the last time
Republicans actually voted to NOT provide healthcare services to veterans just a few months ago.

Published Oct 3, 2022

Real Music

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 11:40 pm
BREAKING: MAGA Republicans call for IMMEDIATE ABOLITION of the VA

Matt Gaetz just rolled out the MAGA Republican plan to abolish the VA
ahead of the midterm elections if MAGA takes control of the government.

Published Oct 1, 2022

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2022 11:51 pm
Do not let Trump and the Republican Party
privatize or voucherize the VA

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2022 12:45 am
@Real Music,
1. I am a military veteran.

2. I have been receiving my healthcare through the VA for decades.

3. I am very very happy with my VA healthcare.

4. It really pisses me off when I hear the Republican party making plans of abolishing
the wonderful VA healthcare that I have relied on for decades.

5. It also scares the living crap out me, when I hear the Republican party making plans
of abolishing the wonderful VA healthcare that I have relied on for decades.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2022 01:20 am

This is not about the VA, this is about the fact the United States did not park it's tanks, armada on Ukrainian and Russian borders and preventing the mindless bombing.

USA is burning it's money into arms-dealers that are in USA. They are burning it on whores. That is the truth. All of that support money to Ukraine is doing down the crotch of some whore on cocaine or meth.
That is the ultimate truth.

That is what this is about. They got rid of the Breakfast school program in USA because of this

The _ _ _ish controlled media wants to make this a N-word v. everybody else who is not N-word thing. Fine then let them. Because that is the same garbage they have been selling to my father and his 1950's generation that could only care about gas prices staying low. That is the stupid we are selling out the United States to. "Oh please officer do not give me a ticket, I have child-support". That is dim-witted bs types who could careless what morning-meals, or Vet gets funding.

I see all this bs. I am tired of seeing images of white people with bushy hair being countered by a person who may or may not be Christian and could be described as black. I think the whole idea of the Democratic party being homosexual and thus pro African-American is a brainwashing tactic. Politics of this nature is stupid.

We are still living in the shadow of September 11th 2001, and Zionist Israel has just pulled a 9-11th demolished a building filled with families, not insurgents but parents and children after successfully blocking missiles. More then two hundred innocent lives lost after people no different then anybody in the modern world was evicted ( not because of income ) because of the same reasons for Jews in Germany being forced into a Ghetto*. When I say Ghetto I do not mean where their is one kind of people, I do not mean where the black people are, I mean where people are unwanted, and shunned by society to be forgotten or rounded up for destruction as with post-pearl-harbor. 200 people died for nothing after we just went through Covid-19. I miss the virus already and all the masks.

The VA has and will be always pathetic. They are correct. VA members have been getting the short end of the stick. I have seen people who Vets in college ( out of Iraq and Afghanistan ) trying to go to college because they do not want to be police-officers, because these shitty-chitty-city jobs sucks with people that makes life miserable, and for some reason all of those HR peeps gets to walk around pretty with health insurance, humping in empty offices as if they are Patt-Baitman while many VA or people in general are going through job search where the only fair work is being a janitor who should be a college professor at least and is silly.

Yes the VA sucks and have been sucking for years. I see tons of people from all colors, races, religions, deal with the sucki-ness of the VA.

You know what sucks the most. Since 2001 many Military families have and supported the Republican Party. They stand behind it %9000. For some dumb reason they want to cut them.

Why not just jail, the Clintons, Bushes, Chenys, and other politics that are walking away with millions upon billions, living next-door to us. They are living it up still today.

Mame

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2022 02:44 pm
@PoliteMight,
I can't believe you didn't mention anyone pumping a cod-piece into a woman.
0 Replies