Who/WHY Da F**K Can One Honestly Claim That They're Truly an Undecided Voter in this Election Cycle?

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2024 08:53 am

So? What are the choices in this 2024 presidential election?

Reason, knowledge, and understanding vs hatemongering, fearmongering and Project 2025?
Former prosecutor vs felon?
Democrat vs Dictator wannabe?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2024 04:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't understand lots of things about America.

Support for the second ammendment is something I'll never understand, along with voting for Trump and cinnamon flavoured sweets.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2024 07:41 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

cinnamon flavoured sweets.

You sir! Evil or Very Mad That's a declaration of war. Evil or Very Mad Cinnamon-flavored sweets (and especially one of the greatest tea of all time) is life. Cinnamon-flavored sweets is love.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 12:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's not really helped my understanding in any way.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
What I find baffling is that you like horrible sweets but don't like this.

https://edwardsdairies.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/cadbury-giant-selection-box1.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 12:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Do I really need to answer the obvious... that we don't get them here in the US.

Plus, this is a politics thread and NOT a candy thread. I have a few here at a2k.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 02:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
You called Cadburys one of the evilest sweets ever.

It is a politics thread, but nobody else was responding, and you took my offhand remark about cinnamon sweets and ran with it.
engineer

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 03:46 pm
In my experience, undecided voters are voters fall into two camps. First, those who like Trump. They like his bombast, his aggression, his TV "you're fired" persona. They don't really agree with his policies. They are people who will vote for "who they like" and don't pay attention to policies. Without the personality quotient, might vote more with the Democrats or not vote. The second group consists of people who think Trump will give them what they want (guns, abortion bans, tax cuts), but they are starting to worry about his dictatorial tendencies. These are hardcore Republican voters who have never considered voting Democratic, but are scared by this version of Trump.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2024 08:50 pm
@izzythepush,
I like Cadburys, I'm not overly devoted to sweets but I like them once in a while.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2024 05:47 am
@glitterbag,
I believe they only do creme and mini eggs over there.

Over here it's the whole tamale, ice cream hot chocolate, baking ingredients as well as chocolate.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who/WHY Da F**K Can One Honestly Claim That They're Truly an Undecided Voter in this Election Cycle?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 05:24:33