The vibrating cosmos

Tue 6 Sep, 2022 01:21 am
I would suggest that as all matter at the macro and macro levels vibrates this can only be explained by electromagnetic processes.Gravitational processes are only to do with attraction.What about repulsion? And what about the “toggling” effect of attraction/repulsion which would result in vibration.

What is mainstream secular sciences explanation for vibration.Does it even have an explanation or is it trying to avoid that one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 766 • Replies: 45
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Tue 6 Sep, 2022 01:52 am
@Jasper10,
Matter is appearing and disappearing in the cosmos all the time and this is happening throughout the cosmos and this perfectly explains the non uniform nature of the cosmos and also the “toggling” “flip fop” “vibrational” nature of matter.

So what is secular mainstream science going on about with its claim of a uniform, non vibrational; non flip- flop;non toggling matter, cosmos?

We all know now that secular sciences single Big Bang theory is in big trouble.It’s turning out to be just yesterday’s “fake news”.
Jasper10

Wed 7 Sep, 2022 12:35 pm
@Jasper10,
The individual can prove to oneself how little control one has over consciousness by bringing oneself into the moment and trying to stay there.Not easy to stay there initially,the individual will always be defaulted back to a not in the moment state.It then takes effort to bring oneself back into the moment again.This constant consciousness “toggling” can be done manually in awareness or it will happen anyway,the individual being totally unaware that it happens.

Why be dictated to by consciousness when you can dictate to consciousness?

Why only operate in autopilot all the time when it comes to consciousness,in total unawareness?

One might think, AND so what?

Well this proves that there is something above consciousness that can take control of consciousness if it has sufficient awareness to do so.

Jasper10

Fri 16 Sep, 2022 11:50 pm
@Jasper10,
If one cuts an electromagnetic in half.What polarity is it at the cut?

One can’t say that it is + or - because I would suggest that the polarity of matter “toggles” or vibrates at the quantum level.

I would suggest that it is this balanced +/- “toggling” or vibrational effect that holds matter together.

When one compares the macro with the micro there is space between the spinning electromagnets.I would suggest that it is the spinning motion that provides the balanced +/- “toggling” or vibrational effect between interacting electromagnets that are spinning in the electromagnetic fields which I suggest were in place at the same time as the multiple big bangs and big crunches.
Jasper10

Sat 17 Sep, 2022 12:11 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the whole of the cosmos vibrates at both the macro and micro levels therefore.

It would appear that Tesla was right when he said that if you want to understand the universe think of energy,frequency and vibration.

Jasper10

Tue 25 Oct, 2022 02:43 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that what causes the MULTIPLE big bangs and big crunches that happen all the time in the cosmos is +/-…-/+ magnetic force interactions for BC and -/-…+/+ interactions for BB.

I would suggest that in order to balance these forces of nature you need alternating + and - forces on both sides of the NEUTRAL fence causing a vibratory motion which I would suggest is as a result of the 4 off possible multiple combinations of alternating +/- magnetic force interactions between the two points on either side of the fence.

These interface force reactions are created as a result of the interactions between the different objects and particles in the cosmos at the macro/micro levels as they spin. These objects and particles being electromagnets.

I would suggest that it is these same 4 off magnetic force interactions that provide the software logic for the functioning brain. The brain being a magnetic computer which is far more advanced than any computer we have today.

As I have already suggested these magnetic forces are created as a result of SPIN of objects within the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels.

I would suggest that the brain is a dualistic magnetic computer. Information is passed backwards and forwards between two points and across the neutral fence .i.e. software logic as mentioned above. Clearly there must be pre-programming and overall processing involved with this software logic as well.

So what does the above COMMON workings have to do with the actual mental experience in practice?

I would suggest that this VIBRATORY effect must be experienced by us in some form or other if the above theory is correct.

I would suggest that we experience it in CONSCIOUSNESS.

We experience both the “in the moment” and “out of the moment” consciousness states which we alternate between all the time. We can bring ourselves into the moment by taking control and forcing the issue. What we find is that we will always default back to an out of the moment consciousness state until we take action again. So we are AWARE of this alternating consciousness process. We are AWARE of it experientially.

So what should we do? Should we just let this alternating consciousness “toggling” happen AUTOMATICALLY or should we intervene and take CONTROL of it as well?

I would suggest that we do take control of this vibratory effect all the time but we are UNAWARE of it.

Not any more though. We are also now AWARE of it.

I would suggest that more advanced magnetic computer software will rely on the 4 off different magnetic force interactions -/-…-/+…+/-….+/+ to produce its binary software 0/0…0/1…1/0…1/1
Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:15 am
@Jasper10,
Natures science formula is,

Force A + Force B = Force A + Force B

This provides a vibratory balance and this formula applies across the sciences.

AWARENESS of consciousness and then an introduction of CONTROL over consciousness will enable the individual to obtain a stillness within the mind.

The “I am” introduces that control.

The effects of consciousness are directly related to electromagnetic forces therefore,

The individual (I am) needs to take control of the effects of these forces within the mind and learn how they are directly related to thoughts and the I am’s ENGAGEMENT or NON ENGAGEMENT with them.

The hierarchy and structure for the mind is therefore,

1.I am
2.Awareness,
3.Control
4.2 Consciousness types
5.Engagement or Non Engagement
6.Thoughts (Inward and Outward)
7.Emotions.

Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 01:22 am
@Jasper10,
The electromagnetic fields which saturate the cosmos at all levels macro and micro were in place prior to any of the multiple big bangs and big crunches.

Everything vibrates within the cosmos including our mental experiences of the 2 consciousness states .i.e. in and out of the moment,

We are not consciousness we just have an awareness of the 2 consciousness states experienced.
Jasper10

Tue 27 Dec, 2022 02:19 am
@Jasper10,
The I am;Awareness and Consciousness preceded the multiple big bangs and big crunches that are happening all the time in the cosmos and it has always happened this way.They are completely SEPARATE and therefore unaffected by them.There never was a single BB and there never will be a single BC as atheistic science falsely claims.

The electromagnetic fields were in place before any BB or BC.
Jasper10

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
Farcical atheistic science claimed that the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at both the Marco and Micro levels came after its now proven to be nonsense single Big Bang and single Big Crunch theory.What is it going to claim now that it has multiple big bangs and big crunches to contend with?

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at all levels were in place prior to any big bangs and big crunches.

This fact completely demolishes all of the farcical atheistic scientific theories.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 05:26 am
@Jasper10,
Molecules in solids vibrate. Molecules in gases simply fly about, rather than vibrate. I suspect that liquids behave like gases, but I'm not up on it. In either case, we call this motion heat. No big mystery.
Jasper10

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 05:45 am
@Brandon9000,
You need to go a bit smaller than that
izzythepush

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 06:33 am
@Brandon9000,
Good luck with that, Jasper is a stranger to reason.

What he lacks in intelligence he more than makes up in smug unwarrented arrogance.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 07:15 am
@Jasper10,
This stuff has been understood since the 19th century. That's the last time it was a mystery. The average kinetic energy of a molecule in a gas is (3/2) KT where K is Boltzmann's constant and T is the temperature in Kelvin. I'm sure there's a similar formula for molecules vibrating in solids. Go take a Physics class and stop irritating everyone.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 10:06 am
@Jasper10,
The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos preceded any of the multiple big bangs and big crunches.

All things spin in the cosmos including particles within molecules.
Brandon9000

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 10:54 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos preceded any of the multiple big bangs and big crunches.

All things spin in the cosmos including particles within molecules.

This is the first time I've ever told the original poster to stick to the thread topic, in this case, the cause of atomic vibrations.
Jasper10

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 12:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
I am sticking to the thread topic.Molecules don’t spin, the atomic particles that make up the molecules spin.These spinning particles are electromagnets.

The 2 forces that are produced by these spinning electromagnets cannot be cancelled out as atheistic science falsely claims in its ignorance.

You can only balance them by interacting a N and S pole with an N and S pole.

These forces have been separated you see.
Brandon9000

Wed 28 Dec, 2022 08:26 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I am sticking to the thread topic.Molecules don’t spin, the atomic particles that make up the molecules spin.These spinning particles are electromagnets.

The 2 forces that are produced by these spinning electromagnets cannot be cancelled out as atheistic science falsely claims in its ignorance.

You can only balance them by interacting a N and S pole with an N and S pole.

These forces have been separated you see.

Go take a physics class. First of all, temperature is a measure of translational motion, not rotational, and has nothing to do with the atoms' magnetic fields. Second, the molecules as a whole do spin in a gas when given sufficient energy to activate the lowest rotational quantum state.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 12:56 am
@Brandon9000,
I don’t need to take a physics class Brandon9000.

All sciences are interconnected.All things spin in the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels.

All things that spin are electromagnets at both these levels.

Electromagnets produce 2 forces which CANNOT be cancelled out and HAVE been separated.

You require both these forces of nature to interact with both these forces of nature to obtain a vibratory balance.It is this interaction which holds matter together and not GLUE.

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos were in place prior to the MULTIPLE big bangs and big crunches.

Matter does not dictate to these electromagnetic fields.These electromagnetic fields dictate to matter.

Atheistic science is NOT natures science.

Jasper10

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 01:45 am
@Jasper10,
Atheistic science needs to learn about the I am, Awareness and Consciousness.

It is very lacking hence why it’s physics is nonsense.

Atheistic science is trying to invent its own science ….LOL…

Atheistic science is not representative of natures science.

1. Forums
  2. » The vibrating cosmos
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:10:50