The vibrating cosmos

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 05:55 am
@Jasper10,
All a scientist has to do is say, "This bloke's clearly a delusional idiot and nothing he says should be taken seriously."

See if you can find one brave (foolish) individual who is prepared to say that's not the case.

Just one, even your mum would do.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 06:02 am
@izzythepush,
I have answered Brandon, izzy.

Brandon can claim that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel if he wishes.All atheistic scientists do and then default to their invented force gravity ,following their INCORRECT assumption..

Brandon and ALL atheistic scientists are wrong about natures natural electromagnetic forces cancelling out.

I have explained to Brandon how the electromagnetic forces in nature are BALANCED.

Atheistic scientist need to learn about real science …..NATURES science.

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 06:16 am
@Jasper10,
You've not, if you had Brandon wouldn't keep asking you to answer the question.

When Brandon accepts that you've answered the question to his satisfaction I'll accept it too.

That will never happen,because the question is beyond you, it's too difficult for you to answer.
Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
The question is not too difficult for Brandon to answer why he thinks the natural electromagnetic forces in nature cancel.

Atheistic science holds no authority whatsoever over Natures science.

Atheistic science is not the peer to natures science.

It might think it is…..lol…

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 07:05 am
@Jasper10,
You've still not found one person prepared to say you're not an idiot.

Not one.
Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 07:44 am
@izzythepush,
Well you would expect that from atheistic science cheerleaders izzy.

Nothing surprising about that you idiot.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:02:57