The vibrating cosmos

Brandon9000

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 06:19 am
@Jasper10,
Cite for me any reference in the history of the world, from a textbook, an encyclopedia, or a paper in a peer reviewed journal which supports your claim that an atom or particle's magnetic field has a relationship to its vibrations.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 06:43 am
@Brandon9000,
We live in world that is steeped in atheistic scientific and philosophical opinions ,views Brandon.

I am not interested in an atheistic science or philosophical peer review.

Let those fools peer review their own nonsense.

I’m only interested in natures science and philosophy because its balanced and makes perfect sense and correlates across all the sciences including the psychological.

Atheistic science and philosophy makes absolutely no sense at all.

It is obvious that you need to balance both of natures 2 natural electromagnetic forces with 2 of the same forces to obtain a vibratory balance.You certainly can’t cancel these forces as atheistic science claims in its total ignorance.

Jasper10

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 07:22 am
@Jasper10,
You simply cannot explain the psychological with a force you cannot define (gravity) and GLUE.

That is how ridiculous it has got because we have let atheists loose with science.

What an appalling state we are in.
Brandon9000

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 07:44 am
@Jasper10,
I was re-reading some posts from a while ago in which I asked you two high school level physics problems and you were unable to answer either of them. You cannot solve elementary high school physics problems, solved every day in schools by high schoolers. You cannot find a single citation in literally the history of the world to back up any of your claims.

When a scientist creates a hypothesis, he next plans tests to see if they confirm what he believes. If they do not confirm his hypothesis, he drops it or modifies it until it can be confirmed by testing. You just ramble more. Nothing you've written can be found in any Earthly source. Nothing you've written has ever passed an experimental verification or led to a prediction which was verified. You're just a kook mumbling sciency sounding nonsense on subjects you know nothing about.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 11:29 am
@Brandon9000,
I know about natures science Brandon and how it relates to the psychological and the philosophical.I could have spent years wasting my time learning about atheistic science that doesn’t make any sense at all but why bother.It’s a nonsense science that is not related to natures true science.

Atheistic science claims that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel.They don’t, they balance.

Why waste your time with a science that can’t even get something as basic is this right?

I don’t want to learn about nonsense.

Atheistic scientists spend their whole working lives doing that.

Natures true scientific formula is N and S = N and S because you require both of natures forces balancing with both of natures forces.

I’m not asking for anyones opinion on this Brandon.It is what it is.

It’s up to you if you want to waste your time with atheistic science and philosophy.
Brandon9000

Thu 29 Dec, 2022 07:57 pm
@Jasper10,
"Natures true scientific formula is N and S = N and S"

First of all, it isn't a formula at all. This:

S = N

is the only part of it that's a formula. No competent writer would make this statement without defining S and N. What are they? Are you referring to the north and south poles of a magnet or is it something else?
Jasper10

Fri 30 Dec, 2022 12:00 am
@Brandon9000,
The two forces of nature are electromagnetic forces yes.I refer to them as N and S poles of a magnetic.

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at all levels produce these 2 natural forces of nature that exist between 2 spinning objects at both the macro and micro levels.

As I have said,all things spin in the cosmos and these interactions are happening throughout the cosmos at all levels.

These interactions produce 4 possible combinations between 2 spinning objects NN,NS,SN,SS which provide 2 attractions and 2 repulsions.

These natural forces of nature do not cancel out at any level as atheistic science claims.

They balance, and in order to get them to balance you need an N and S force to interact with an N and S force to produce a push/pull/vibratory/toggling… call it what you want effect.

I know about real science Brandon.I don’t bother myself with counterfeit atheistic science.

The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos were in place prior to any of the multiple big bangs or big crunches.

PERIOD.

You cannot understand the psychological with a made up force and GLUE.
Brandon9000

Fri 30 Dec, 2022 01:08 am
@Jasper10,
What does S = N mean exactly?
Jasper10

Fri 30 Dec, 2022 01:13 am
@Brandon9000,
S=N is a possibility.N=S is a possibility.N=N is a possibility.S=S is a possibility.

You get 2 attractive or 2 repulsive force interactions when you bring 2 electromagnets together with their 4 off possible interaction combinations.

It is impossible to cancel out these force interactions of nature.

To balance them you have to create a SYSTEM.

Brandon9000

Fri 30 Dec, 2022 10:54 am
@Jasper10,
You have written the equation S = N. In mathematics, and, therefore, in science which uses mathematics, an equation is a statement that an algebraic term on the left is equal to an algebraic term on the right. An algebraic term is either a single variable or the value of a formula. In this case, you are saying that a single algebraic variable on the left is equal to a single algebraic variable on the right. Variables are letters used to represent numerical quantities. What is the variable S and what is the variable N? Please define what they are as variables and give a few possible values for each. For example, in the equation E = mc^2, E is the energy of a system and possible values would include 123 joules or 456 foot-pounds.
Jasper10

Fri 30 Dec, 2022 01:58 pm
@Brandon9000,
You don’t need to define N and S.You just need to know that they are different.If they were the same then the 4 off interactions NN,NS,SN,SS would be the same.They are not which is enough to confirm that atheistic science is incorrect.

I am not referring to the electromagnetic field,I am referring to the 2 different forces that the common electromagnetic field produces.
Brandon9000

Sat 31 Dec, 2022 02:12 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
You don’t need to define N and S.You just need to know that they are different.If they were the same then the 4 off interactions NN,NS,SN,SS would be the same.They are not which is enough to confirm that atheistic science is incorrect.

I am not referring to the electromagnetic field,I am referring to the 2 different forces that the common electromagnetic field produces.

You cannot write an equation without knowing what the variables in the equation mean. Math works by equating things the meaning of which you know. Your equation says that a variable names S is equal to a variable named N. You're now writing equations in which even you don't know what the variables mean?

You've said that:

S = N

Define S, define N, and give a few examples of variables each might take on.
Jasper10

Sat 31 Dec, 2022 02:27 am
@Brandon9000,
Atheism claims to know that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.They don’t cancel out Brandon.

THEY BALANCE!!!!

The only reason that gravity was invented was because atheism thought INCORRECTLY that the electromagnetic forces in nature cancel.

THEY DON’T.

S and N are forces in nature that when interacted do not cancel out.You don’t need to know their variables.

Jasper10

Sat 31 Dec, 2022 03:23 am
@Jasper10,
With atheistic science philosophy S=N and N=S on the assumption that as neither force can be defined then they must be the same.It therefore accepts this formula and claims these forces of nature cancel out.It doesn’t go any further than this.We know that these 2 force interactions of nature only produce an attractive force.That isn’t a cancelling out when you know you have repulsive forces in nature as well.

What do we do with the S=S and N=N interaction forces in nature which only produce repulsive forces? ….IGNORE THEM like atheistic science does?

No,we don’t ignore them if we have any sense because nature doesn’t ignore them because nature adopts full logic in its make up NOT half logic.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 01:12 am
@Jasper10,
Natures science makes use of the 2 separate forces in nature.It uses them to create a vibratory balance.

You cannot cancel these 2 separate forces in nature, you can only balance them.

They only way to balance them is by creating a push/pull effect.

The only way to do that is by balancing an N and S force with an N and S force.

The only way to do that is by creating a system.

You see Brandon, which school, college or university teaches that?

Do you get my point now.

Let’s let atheistic science peer review it’s own nonsense.
Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 04:27 am
@Jasper10,
Gravity was invented AFTER atheistic scientists INCORRECTLY assumed that the 2 natural forces in nature cancel when they in fact balance.

You see atheistic science has a real fundamental issue to contend with.

How does it marry up its present theories with the correct information concerning natures natural forces?

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 04:56 am
@Jasper10,
Gravity was invented?

We all remember those gravity machines popping up in the 18th century to stop apples drifting off into space.
Jasper10

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 05:06 am
@izzythepush,
It was invented izzy.

On paper from flowery mathematics.

Nobody knows what it is even now.It’s an imaginary force dreamt up in the imagination of atheistic scientists.

It an ILLUSION izzy…..you are so easily impressed and fooled.

They wouldn’t have had to invent it if they hadn’t incorrectly assumed that the natural forces in nature cancel.

The natural electromagnetic forces in nature balance izzy.

Find a brave scientist who is prepared to counter this if you can.

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 05:48 am
@Jasper10,
It was discovered.

Don't denigrate maths you don't understand and can't explain.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 1 Jan, 2023 05:49 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Find a brave scientist who is prepared to counter this if you can.

Brandon already has, why won't you answer his questions?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:08:53