What about an Able2Know BRAIN

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 07:46 pm
I still think that with all this technology no one has given us a truly neat cyber treat on the web. If you know of one please give me the missing link.
This would make able2know fun for the entire family .

The Concept:

A Brain floating in space, a brain floating in the Ocean, a brain at the mouth of a volcano.

I would start with the space brain with an easy to access button. You could surf A2k normally or go over to the brain. There this brain would float in space. Occasionally it would rotate, move forward and backwards etc. You would type your question directly into the brain. There you would see it turn into binary code and go racing off to the appropriate area. If you were still there when a response came back you would see a seed fire inside the brain and then the binary code would come racing to the top and you would read the answer.

What I am suggesting is just a really funky thing to do. If you keep asking questions in different catagoriecategoriesd see all these go to their particular part of the brain and waiting. If you typed many responcesresponsesions You could then have a treat of seeing all these brain axioms sparking with binary dynamicism. An active brain is a Beautiful Brain.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,851 • Replies: 15
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 08:23 pm
Indeed! So, this is a technicolour, transparent, pyrotechnic brain?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 08:27 pm
Alexys, I used to spend good money to get as loadedas you , and all you need is a keyboard. DAMN
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 08:30 pm
one pill makes you larger
one pill makes you small
the ones your mother gives you
don't do anything at all
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 08:31 pm
Yes multifacited dlowan, Something thats beautiful to watch too.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:04 pm
Like a "beautiful brain." c.i.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:06 pm
I like it! I have noooooooooooo idea how it would be done, if it would even be possible, any of that boring stuff, but aesthetically -- I like it!
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:23 pm
Because of the new shock art scene thats been happening. Maybe it should be a real brain, in all it's gory glory. In space of coarse. But beautifull too. When someone responds to a typed in comment or question, their avatar wafts through gently like a memory. So you maintain personal touch with those on the straight side of A2K. If someone really responds their avatar actually takes up space in space as it migrates through.

Hi,Sozobe
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 01:34 am
Hmm, it's possible and actually easy.

Except for the part about the answer coming back.

A) that would be difficult.

B) Not many people would wait around for it.

But the rest is very easy, making it look good is a matter of graphics but the technical side is very simple.

I won't take time to do the graphics but if you would like to I can tell you the specs.

Of course this would look better in flash but I don't do flash and that would be a wee bit harder technically.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 06:59 am
The beauti of the the brain is that it would act as a screan saver. Comets race by, dwarf nebula's migrate through black holes while misappropriate wars take place. Quasar flash at pertainent intervals. Why not bring all this glorious space home so that we could enjoy it instead of Nasa having all the fun at there web site. At the buttom of the screan you could.......
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:04 pm
To make it a screen saver I would need to alter user computers through a plug in. I do not want to use plug ins.

Now they can always maximize the creen and it would prevent screen burn but...
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:52 pm
I'm udderly 4 it, what I meant about screan saver was not necessarily turning it into one but one might just let it keep pulsating and acting like a screan saver but it would really just be the aspects of the program actually working out. It might only be good for broadband users.....I don't know really my skills in this area are limited in anykind of Mooooooood.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:55 pm
Well, I have a lot on my plate right now. So if anyone wants to do graphics for something like that lemme know.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 06:27 pm
What in blazes is a A2K BRAIN? c.i.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 07:18 pm
Oh my goodness! Algis is playing with wild and crazy and fun ideas again! The AbleBrain ...... hmmmmm.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 09:28 pm
Hey ehBeth
Hey ehBeth, Surprised
Don't be afraid Sad
Take an extraoridinary site Idea
and make it betterr.... Question

Remember, to let it into your heart Embarrassed
Then the Brains going start Mr. Green

TO Make You feel.Laughing ... better ,Better, Surprised betterR, BEtteR,Very Happy BesT !!!

Cool Na Cool na na nanananaaa Cool Na na nanaaa Cool

ehBeth Cool
0 Replies