The Job Centre's left-wing soul

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 08:24 am
A job centre's soul; it isn't good enough. The addition, however, of left-wing, i.e. left-wing politics, adds a spice to the proceedings.

In seeing the term, job centre's left-wing soul, do you feel the ability to cope with nihilism?

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 09:16 am
@Thomastrokan33,
Define 'Job Centre', please?
PoliteMight

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:03 am
@Thomastrokan33,
You write this nonsense speaking in riddles attempting to get responses without any understanding of what you wrote to begin with.
Thomastrokan33

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 11:02 am
@mark noble,
By job centre, I mean the establishment which is responsible for trying to find people jobs.

The gist, of the thread's title, is that the job centre can have a left-wing soul
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 11:16 am
@Thomastrokan33,
Ok, I'm from Wales - So you've cleared-up what 'Job-centre' means.
The JC employees are civil servants - They are just normal people following governmental agendas and protocols.
Your issue is with the Government, NOT the JC.
Under Boris Johnson - There is NO right or left - It's just 'clown meets sheep, sheep accept clown, Everything is fkn stupid'.

And it's All Russia's fault

My friend hurt his shoulder, recently - 'Russia's fault!'

Do you have a job?
I'm going with 'No. Fkn lefties screwed me over!

Have a Lovely Day
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 03:05 pm
@mark noble,
You know, like those bureaucrats that give people jobs. Usually shitty jobs, from my experience.
https://jobs.mo.gov/jobseeker/missouri-job-centers
Virginia and several other states have them, sometimes they're also connected to foodstamps or some other system.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:05 pm
@mark noble,
The fundamental reality, behind the title of the thread, is that the job centre can be a metaphysical entity, however, the left-wing soul which is possessed by the job centre doesn't have to require that the job centre is metaphysical.

By job centre being metaphysical, I suppose what's meant is that the therapeutic and soothing truth to the job centre is in fact metaphysical as a double bluff system.

The therapeutic and soothing truth; of course, it's a curious reference, as typically the job centre is a connotation of stress and hecticness; my potential, of finding the therapy within the job centre is the symmetry of back and forth, using silence.

For Benedict Cumberbatch, because of the bluff reference
PoliteMight

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:27 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
Seriously your still speaking in riddles.

Why don't you actually just say what you what want to say and stop being a child
bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 07:13 am
@PoliteMight,
I don't think he can help it.

I think he's suffering some word garbling disorder. Stuff near the schizophrenic spectrum (not saying he is schizophrenic, because that spectrum even overlaps near things like ADD) sometimes creates peculiar ways of talking.

Some understanding is usually helpful. He's not intentionally talking in riddles. He's having trouble with coherence.
Thomastrokan33

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 04:53 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
I'll re-express myself:

The idea, of a left-wing soul, is the ability to believe in the idea of the job centre.

It's a shame, that the JC needs a left-wing soul, but, at least the combination of left-wing and soul is attractive; to be more expansive, the left-wing soul idea is a pinnacle, of philosophical development.

Would you agree with this, that the left-wing soul is the pinnacle of philosophical development?

What denotes pinnacle:
possibly, it can denote left-wing sleep, left-wing walking, left-wing edition of gothic heroes create evolution, left-wing cigarette cases, etc.

Do you see the irony here: left-wing soul, a generic version of the left-wing library, has outdone the aforementioned list.

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 07:15 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
Your not expressing yourself and your being stupid on purpose.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2022 09:51 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
Hey, I (sorta) understand you. Even when you do garble ideas together.

It's because I am able to think in different ways. This is because I am not locked into my own brain. See alot of people, you talk to them, and you hit a point where they literally cannot understand you. They equate what they've been taught with "truth." But education is not the same as truth. Neither is news truth. Someone who doesn't understand this is like an old dog, you can't teach such an existence new tricks.

And because occasionally when I write, I do the same sorta thing. I use obscure pop culture references like "It's just like that scene from Legend of Condor Heroes." And they look at me blankly like, "Uhhhh I've not even heard of that show."

You'll have to explain better to PoliteMight, though.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2022 04:24 am
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
Your
*You're

Quote:
your
*you're

Quote:
your being stupid on purpose
oh the irony...
izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2022 09:04 am
@Region Philbis,
No irony, Thomas Stroken is doing it on purpose.

Politemight ain't.

Neither is Bulma.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2022 08:44 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I appreciate the support.

My own psychology, is that I'm under the influence by demons. The usual paradigm, of the idea of being under the influence by demons meaning that one cannot seek help, is however offset by the terminology of usual paradigm.

"Usual paradigm": it is an idea, of uniqueness of description as label to the overall experience.

0 Replies

davidosmani

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2022 07:52 am
@Thomastrokan33,
The JC employees are civil servants - They are just normal people following governmental agendas and protocols.
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 04:55 am
@PoliteMight,
Most perceptive of you mon ami!
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2022 05:00 am
The connections referred to, I see it, I see it.

There was a time when the phrase "deal with" didn't exist.
0 Replies