Should I be concerned about wife's contact with ex?

mbassani91

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 05:17 am
@neptuneblue,
Everything she posted at the time seems to indicate that she had some pretty strong feelings for this guy that weren’t reciprocated to that level.

Her defensiveness on the matter too just makes it feel like I stumbled on her one that got away that she never got over.

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 06:17 am
@mbassani91,
I've got to be very honest here, I'm starting to worry about a woman's safety even though I've met her.

Four pages of your neuroticism over something benign, the inability to accept and trust your spouse, the continued mind-set of self absorption, the use of power to exert your will against hers, the non-stop use of jealousy and control, all lead me to believe you will escalate into a physical confrontation.
Joeblow

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 09:43 am
@mbassani91,
Sincerely believe you need to understand yourself better. This hyper focus on finding **** to support your theories is making you miserable.
It's very obvious you feel justified in feeling hurt, and the more you dig in, the tighter you get to hold on to it.

0 Replies

mbassani91

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 10:31 am
@neptuneblue,
Exerting power? I have no idea what you’re talking about but you think you do so go off.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 11:01 am
@mbassani91,
Yes - POWER.

You are using manipulative mind games to make her feel guilty about liking some very benign pics on Facebook. There is no way I believe your conversation with her was just a simple question, it was an interrogation until she felt no other alternative to appease you by unfriending her ex. Even now, you still won't let it go, you still think she's done something wrong and now is untrustworthy.

Power - making her feel bad about herself.

mbassani91

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 12:01 pm
@neptuneblue,
Nah I’m pretty sure I was there and I didn’t even ask her to. Oooph.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 01:06 pm
@mbassani91,
You didn't have to ask her to, you acted so poorly she did it to shut you up.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:26:17