Easy to Use Digital Camera

Linkat

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:28 pm
Our old regular camera has died. I figure it makes sense to buy the most useful camera and considering costs of getting film developed and that fact you can email pictures instead of getting 10 zillion reprints for every Tom, Dick and Harry, I thought a digital camera is the way to go. But I know next to nothing about these things.

Any thoughts on what I should look for? What are good reliable brands? Easy to use as I am technologically handicapped. I want a decent camera that will take good pictures, but really don't want to spend an arm and a leg (definitely under $500). My husband mentioned something about getting one with a docking station - that is what he would want. At least I heard of that, but I am so clueless, I don't know what a docking station does.

Help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 857 • Replies: 3
No top replies

husker

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:30 pm
Canon is a top seller
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:41 pm
This site reviews a lot of different digital cameras

review site

also if you can buy from costco they have great addons for the prices and great return policy.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:12 pm
Looks good. I have to take a peek at it - don't have a membership to Costco, but I do have one to another type of place. I may try there. I also have access to lots of discounts through work - I'll have to take a peek and see what they have to offer.

Thanks for the suggestion.
0 Replies