Business ad account disabled. Am I able to make a new Facebook account and business page?

Mahsaal

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2022 01:32 pm
Facebook disabled my ad account all of a sudden with a very vague explanation and looks like the disabling is permanent. I tried making a different ad account under the same Facebook and that was running for a couple days until that got disabled too. Is there any other way for me to promote my business because it is hurting right now 😔 can I use a new email to make a new Facebook account and make a business page with slightly different url or will that get disabled too? I can probably delete the two ones that i have right now. I’ve heard permanent deletion takes 14 days. Thank you in advance for your help. Also, if Facebook is a no go is there a way that I can at least advertise on Instagram?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 647 • Replies: 1
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2022 08:24 pm
@Mahsaal,
This is not a Facebook site........sometimes A2K Forum members will try to help you out, but it still isn't Facebook advice from Facebook. I suggest you search thru Facebook 'help' sites and see if someone from Facebook can assist you.
0 Replies