Male/female alternating story word game!

hiama

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 12:58 pm
Hiama hires Hoft to help him break into the pentagon, with her connections and a few well placed sardines we'll be in.

Stealthily sliding down the rope from Hoft's whirligig helipod Hiama makes his way into level 6 south sector of the pentagon. The steel and titanium bolts on the roof door were no match for his laser pen.

He slides himself slowly through an inner door to the office of General Mander's ADC who is busy with his lunch-a triple coronary special with added may0, just then the phone on the ADC's desk rings.........

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:8jhIC3TWH5kC:www.thequality.com/flics/horses4courses/shotlist_files/image076.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 09:44 pm
Missy and Jennifer are still plotting an escape from the back of the General's Mercedes when a localized aftershock of the Chronosynclastic Infidubla hits Manhattan.

Suddenly Missy and Jen find themselves driving the Mercedes while the General and his henchman are trapped in the back seat. Missy calls her friend, Harold Nussbaum, and the answering machine tells her that Nussbaum is now head of the CIA. Gerry Mander and Dan Rather trade places at CBS, and the quality of the evening news improves dramatically.

Hiama and Lola are watching everything take place and thinking it all makes perfect sense...(which it probably does, for New York City.)
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 09:51 pm
Making sense is hard to do............
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:04 am
Chronosynclastic Infidublas are like that....
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 04:40 pm
Hiama is still hiding behind the door, he listens to the phone conversation, its CNN on the phone with a message for General Mander that the tooth fairy has been found and a new agreement has been made with the cleaners that they can clean the roof on Sundays.

Hiama thinks to himself " Thats a funny thing theresa no such a thing as a Sanitary Claus ! "

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice who had just stepped out of her story into this one, get thee hence wench Hiama said can't you see I am engaged in floccinaucinihilipilification.

That seemed to do the trick and off she popped, meanwhile back in the mercedes....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:08 pm
sanitary pedestals? we got no sanitary pedestals and if you looking for the Venus Envy hair spray its been banned by orders from the Attorney General. Well not exactly banned, really just draped. Ah, Nick says the clause that refreshes while waiting for haima to pop off and do his trick.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:23 pm
Poor Nick has become little more than a poster................
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 03:02 am
The wanton sisters, Missy and Jennifer have parked the Merc just outside Visitor's house. They ring the bell. Visitor comes to the door with hair curlers in her (?) hair, Jennifer says to her ?, " Butt out of our story line sister, we're doing OK, moving us around from back to front in the Merc, we're feeling proper poorly now and that's the truth. Jennifer turns on her toes and walks back to the Merc in a state of high dudgeon.

Visitor calls after her " I was only trying to introduce an aliquot of randomness to the proceedings, you really should not take things so personally you know ". Jennifer quips to Missy as they burn rubber and high tail it out of there. " You know if I was that way inclined for a broad that Visitor has the most gorgeous blue eyes."

The sisters decide to head for the shops to indulge in a little -all right a lot- of retail therapy. They had rather fortuitously found a couple of wallets in the back seat, no doubt dropped by the militia when they were ejected by Visitor's script. Blatham is still in Canada, nursing his swollen epidermis, Hoft is stripping down the jet engine on her Lear jet, Lola is well what would Lola be doing now, sleeping after a hard day's night. Stradee is nowhere to be seen and Visitor is back home giving her neighbors a hard time. Danon is putting up posters of Nick and who knows what happened to Babs, Diane, Joe Nation, RealJohnBoy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 03:26 am
Or me...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 09:07 am
<<ejected by Visitor's script>> Laughing

Missy says, "I thought her eyes were more of a blue-green, sis. And she did look awfully good even in curlers. Still, it may have been a mistake to show up at her door this early in the morning without warning. No telling what she might do to us now."

Jennifer slumps in her seat. She hates it when Missy does the "big sister" act.

The two head for Bloomingdales to try out their newly found credit cards. Fortunately, the cards have no names, only first and middle initials. Glancing at the signature on the back of one, Jennifer says she can copy that, no problem. Missy wonders how her sister has picked up such bad habits...first picking pockets, now forgery...but one glance at the Donna Karans and Missy forgets about all that.

Still worried about having imposed on Visitor, Missy suggests they pick up a little something for her. After all, she did save them from those military thugs...
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 04:35 pm
Hiama overhears General Mander tell his ADC that the girls have been spotted in Bloomingdales by one of the floor managers who is working their as a front, he is in c3 deep intelligence. Hiama thinks for a while and says to himself wait a minute the rabbit hasn't been in the script since page 10 (Hiama blows kisses in the general direction of Australia) how can I be expected to remember, anyway I forgot Technoguy, Jespah and probably heaps of other people as well, its my age you know, millions of brain cells a day are being killed off just wiring this-maybe I should sto
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 08:32 pm
Hey there!...re: brain cells--use it or lose it, I say!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 09:54 pm
(Lola wants to contribute to story, but she has to pack her bag for L.A.)

I'll be back soon, in the meantime..........carry on all.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 09:59 pm
She Was

Finally I stopped thinking about the tigers and started back to Pauline's shack. I would think about the tigers another day. There would be many.
I wanted to stay the night with Pauline. I knew that she would be beautiful in her sleep, waiting for me to return. She was.

Richard Brautigan
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 05:46 am
watermelon sugar Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2003 06:37 am
yes please, darling - (hey! it is my thread! I can come and wreak havoc whenever I please!)
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 05:10 pm
Just to close out a story after hiama's and visitor's wreaking mayhem. You may recall that Roger (Jennifer's Dad), Ed (an apparent boy friend of Jen's) and john-boy (a clueless gothboy) took off from New Mexico towards NYC to rescue Jennifer from, perhaps, Lola's. Here's what happened:

Roger drives for about six hours, fueled equally by his concern about his daughter, bad coffee from the truck stops and worry about who might take over the driving when he turns over the wheel. He pulls into a rest stop and Ed takes over, assuring Roger that johnboy, still asleep in the back seat, will never drive on this trip, even though it is his car.
Ed does a good job of driving. Roger relaxes thinking he might fall asleep at any minute. But he doesn't. He and Ed talk about many things. So many things, I couldn't begin to list them all here.
Suffice it to say that, when they get to Cincinnati they go to a Reds game. They turn the car around afterwards and head back to New Mexico.
And johnboy is still asleep.

Hiama, you can throw a grenade into the car from an overpass if you feel it is necessary.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 12:08 am
And as Roger, Ed and Johnboy turn the car around and head back to New Mexico, the bunny, full of piss and vinegar (in the very best kind of way) pounces into the seat next to Ed and begins to tease.

Ed, being unused to intelligence in a female or in a bunny, is enthralled and at the mercy of the bun.

Hee hee

Now what?
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:52 am
Hiama catches the girls at Bloomingdales and alerts them to the Militia's impending arrival. They all get on a greyhound to Cincinatti, they heard the Reds were playing and thought they would catch the game and give the army the slip at the same time.

Hiama is fitfully dozing when he notices the bus is no longer moving, the bus has pulled over and some strange looking characters are searching the faces of the passengers looking for someone. Hiama dips into his bag and puts on his emergency wig to cover his bald head, if they're looking for a bald guy they can get the guy at the back not me he thinks to himself.

Sure enough they haul the guy at the back off the bus oblivious to his protestations " You got the wrong guy, I was only winking at her honest ". Hiama, Missy and Jennifer decide to get off at the next stop before the goons realise their mistake.

As the bus pulls over they realise something is missing ......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 08:46 am
...Visitor has been gone. Twisted Evil

Hiama and the girls hitch a ride to the ballpark, just in time to see Roger, Ed and Johnboy drive up in the van.

Missy gives her dad (Roger) a hug, Jennifer gives her boyfriend (Ed) a kiss, and the bunny bats her eyelashes at Johnboy. Hiama feels left out. He threatens to join a monastery, whereupon the girls laughingly give him kisses, too.

Everyone enters the ballpark after having bought tickets so they can all sit together. They are enjoying the game when the Goodyear blimp starts circling the ballpark, drifting lower and lower. Driving the blimp, a familiar figure wearing a battle helmet has trained his binoculars on the group...

(take it away!)
0 Replies