Is Al-Qaeda a money-making scam/cult?

Badboy

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 07:44 am
Like a cult where the money goes to the top,all the money that AQ raises ends up at the top.

Indeed there is anger at the Iraqi invasion,but then was Saddam hussein a good guy, this psychopath killed women and children, do the Islamists think he is a good model in view of the fact he allowed alcohol to be sold?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 511 • Replies: 3
No top replies

rhythm synergy

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:34 pm
Yeah i agree! I don't really like Saddam. I think the Iraqi people are just being ignorant of what Saddam did (well for those who can). It's like Hitler, he gave back something - security, patrioism - to the people. THat's why most people were ignorant
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:49 pm
EVERYTHING involving business leaders, politicians and men of power working in tandem is a money making scam. Smell the coffee.
0 Replies

rhythm synergy

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:00 pm
Hahaha very true blueveinedthrobber . But you have to admit that these people have to power in their hands. And they can make a bigger change than us average joes. But a lot of them's very very corrupt. I'd HATE to be in politics. I'd rather be a garbage man!
0 Replies