indecisive about a girl I met help me

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2022 08:15 am
So I met this girl 3 weeks ago everything went good she has a 6 year old son it was a Saturday when we hung out that following Tuesday she called me saying she had something to tell me but she felt I wouldn’t talk to her after what she was about to tel me

So she told me that she was 6 weeks pregnant & that the father of the kid didn’t want anything to do with she’s indecisive about keep the baby or not.

Anyways we talked for more days then she told me she wanted “Space to herself” which I said I was going to respect its been almost 2 weeks & she still hasn’t texted me back like I told her to do when she was ok.

Do you guys think I should text her back first saying how’s everything going? Or should I keep waiting?

I told her I would be here for her for anything & I cared about her but idk if should reach out to her to see how things are going to remind her I’m still here for her

What do you guys think? Plz help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 263 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2022 08:30 am
@unique tall,
Of the 3 weeks you've known her, she hasn't communicated with you for 2 of them. Send a quick text wishing her well, and then write her off. She's got bigger fish to fry in terms of her life. I strongly suspect that starting a new relationship is not going to be a priority for her right now.
0 Replies