THE PROBLEM WITH ABLE2KNOW

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 07:11 am
THE PROBLEM WITH ABLE2KNOW

Able2know is a highly 'woke' public vehicle for dissemination of 'progressive' political persuasion. Furthermore, it has the audacity to be such without formally admitting to this inherent bias. This facile, quiescent self-attribution is not unusual to find, or implement, within today's political paradigm; thus, this forum gets away with presenting an innocence which, subliminally, seems to be adsorbed onto a façade of righteousness, while simultaneously projecting a false veneer of fairness and due objectivity.

I have many problems with the forums' inherent and foregone conclusions and have provided a non-prioritized list of reasons for stating such. Able2know assumes my following statements to be an enduring testament to 'correct' political thinking. Even though such truisms might be inferred and are not always directly stated within the forums, they are inherent to, and embraced by, the rigorously obdurate Able2know mindset:

1) Women are inherently superior to men.

2) Blacks are incapable of ever being racists, but white males do not lack such incapacity. If a black person decides to attack Asians it is solely because of his/her mental incapacity, and is never due to a blatant racism. (In other words, blacks are perpetually afforded the welcome opportunity to plea bargain the truth.)

3) Women are entitled to decide whether to bring a fetus to term, but the fertilizing male counterpart is never to be afforded an equal say. (In other words, the potential child is hers ... not his ... not theirs ... but, only ... hers ... alone.)

4) Men can not only menstruate, but can also bear children.

5) If a biological male wishes to identify as female, all female rights should so be granted. This includes the right for such newly ascribed female to compete in female sports. If biological females complain about the biological unfairness of this sports challenge, then these biological females should be told that they are even more degenerative than David Lyga (if that is possible). In summation, political correctness should always be permitted to override biologic reality, fairness, and common sense.

6) It is permissible for women to mistreat men, but it is never accepted for the reverse to occur.

7) Although today's women have rights equal to men's, the handy 'age of chivalry' attributes are never to be banished. Men owe a duty to speak politely to women, but women owe no such duty to men.

8) Affirmative action is never allowed to be stated as being blatantly racist (even though it clearly is). Truth is always deemed to be of far less importance than are politics.

9) A six-year old child should be allowed to choose (his, her, its) gender, despite the parents' misguided hesitation. The child always knows best and is deemed to be the most sagacious authority on this lifelong decision.

10) It is perfectly acceptable for a single transgender person to be considered as being a plural entity (i.e., 'they', 'them'), because such transgender is inherently better, thus more copious, than are mere mortals. (Because of this, grammar must be forced to 'go to the back of the bus' in order to foster an uplifting level for such political correctness.)

11) Thou shalt never seriously discipline a child because doing so might upset the dear one and can cause tension with regard to the 'friend relationship' between parent and child.

12) If such child acts up in public, such as in a restaurant, the negative feedback from other adults is to be ignored, treated as a shortcoming borne by restrictive, close-minded adults. Limiting a child's unruly public behavior is deemed to be 'child abuse' because today's parenting demands that the parent be the 'friend' of the child, somewhat like how students in universities are no longer considered to be 'students' (in need of mentoring and direction), but, instead, are considered to be 'customers'. The customer is always right. The child is always right. Life experience means little when politics get in the way.

13) Blacks were never complicit in the Slave Trade, (even though the white man never had to fight a single battle in Africa in order to acquire such vast numbers of slaves); thus, reparations should be obtained solely from the white race. Blacks are perpetually innocent; we can see this truth being formulated into action every day with regard to the low crime rate among blacks, (especially vis a vis 'black on black' crime).

14) Family pets are hereby deemed to be full family members, subject to the same rights and privileges as are afforded the human family members. In other words, a family dog's health is to be considered as being far more important to maintain than is the health of a homeless human. Such thinking is welcomed as being 'progressive' and 'liberal'. The homeless entity is not part of the political equation, thus matters not.

15) Finally, the primary, unified, and overriding duty of all forum members is this: Never, under any circumstances, is David Lyga to be considered as being correct, sensible, or in possession of any redeeming quality. - David Lyga
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,203 • Replies: 51

hightor

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 07:34 am
@david lyga,
But, david lyga, you don't explain why this is a "problem". I trust you don't lay awake at night, gritting your teeth at the very existence of an opinion forum where you believe most of the views expressed run counter to your feelings on these matters. I don't see how or why this should affect you. You've developed an adversarial relation with the liberal culture which you believe prevails on this site and regularly show up to condemn the faults and follies on exhibit here. So what's wrong with that? So you don't follow the herd – that's fine, why do you give a damn?
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 07:38 am
@hightor,
Yes there is here a stated adversarial relation to the liberal culture and I say this as a lifelong liberal.

Actually, hightor, I am not 'complaining', merely stating the truth. I feel that I have a justified right with correcting what I see being parlayed as 'absolute truth' within our challenged society. I am simply heralding an opposing viewpoint. Is it so very bad to elucidate what I see as hard truth? - David Lyga
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:06 am
Able 2 Know is the most right wing forum I've been 9n.

Woke is a term used primarily by racist bigots.

And that's the real problem with A2K, toomey racist scumbags like the OP.
Glennn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:08 am
@david lyga,
My biggest problem with this place is that, after showing someone point blank something like, oh, say, that their medical heroes lied through their teeth, they refuse to acknowledge what I've shown them and talk right past it as if it has no bearing whatsoever on what's being discussed when it has everything to do with what's being discussed.

And if I press them about their denial of facts, I get locked out of the thread; presumably because posters with no rebuttal experienced feelings of oppression when asked about their reasons for ignoring the medical fraud. There is an obvious protocol in place here to deal with inconvienient, undeniable facts.
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:09 am
@izzythepush,
Well, IZZY, in advance, I thank you for the compliment (indeed, maybe you think of is as a complEment.)

I do try to be pressing with my facts and face no fear of being called out on this. However, I do hope that my sense of ethics precludes my treating you with the same casual disregard. I find it beneath me to return the favor. - David Lyga
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:15 am
@Glennn,
Glennn, you are merely experiencing what Putin experiences each and every day in Russia: Truth does not mesh with wishful thinking.

The fact that what you impart as truth gets sabotaged should inform someone as bright as you that it is not YOU who is at fault. Indeed, my words concerning this forum are truthful, complete, and intact. I will say this in favor of the moderators: I do really have a profound respect with the fact that no David Lyga post was ever deleted. That is the only thing good here.

Glennn, your 'cancel' treatment should inform you of the veracity of what I have here imparted with this thread. Any disinterested person of some level of intellect can immediately see that I speak the truth. Whether that truth survives or drowns ... well that depends upon which side ends up more powerful: Truth or Ignominy. - David Lyga
Glennn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:21 am
@david lyga,
I would upvote your post, but that function isn't available to me right now.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:21 am
@david lyga,
I've yet to see anything remotely factual from you, just bigotry and whining.
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:25 am
@Glennn,
Do not fret. The Saga of Life, more than anything else, uplifts or dethrones, as the case requires. We cannot escape ultimate truths. - David Lyga
Glennn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:29 am
@david lyga,
Denial is its own reward. They don't even know that!
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:31 am
@Glennn,
Now you are beginning to do what is known as 'cooking with gas'. Good for you. - David Lyga
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:31 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
My biggest problem with this place is that, after showing someone point blank something...

I really don't care about your issue with "lying". What I disagreed with was your posting a fragment of a published account out of its original context.
Quote:
And if I press them about their denial of facts, I get locked out of the thread...

When were you "locked out" of a thread?
hightor

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:34 am
@david lyga,
I doubt that there is anyone on this site who categorically subscribes to the "rigorously obdurate Able2know mindset" you lay out.
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:39 am
@hightor,
Categorically, perhaps not, but inferentially, yes. - David Lyga
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:56 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I really don't care about your issue with "lying". What I disagreed with was your posting a fragment of a published account out of its original context.

Not true! I showed you a video containing a quote you said I took out of context. So, I provided you with the video. I then asked you to pull out the proper context from that video. You failed . . . several times. I think we both know what that means, don't we?

I also provided you with quotes from the CDC's own website. They said they had the virus and was sending copies to labs for study. But when a FOIA request was made, they said they didn't have it. You were then asked when they were lying. Was it when they said they had the virus, or was it when they later said they didn't have it? You didn't care to address that, either. I think we both know why, don't we?
Quote:
When were you "locked out" of a thread?

When I asked someone why they continue believing proven liars.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 09:00 am
My problem is why someone complains about this privately run forum (or its members) - but still posts here. (I can't imagine that anyone is forced to join and/or stay and/or post here.)
david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 09:09 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter, the answer is this:

When I say that these forums' members have a certain mental persuasion, I am cognizant that not EVERYONE is like that. There are SOME who (maybe quietly) endorse what I here impart.

If I were interested in winning a popularity contest, your question would be very accurate and worth heeding. But, no, I am willing to chip away at what I can get. And if I do not know, ever, of my small successes, so be it. I KNOW that I have influenced some, maybe only a few, but some.

Look at it this way: If I were to be on a forum which endorsed most everything I said, what would be the purpose? I would simply blend in and produce nothing new. - David Lyga
Mame

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 09:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That was my thought, too, regarding both of them. If they're so dissatisfied, they should go elsewhere.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 10:34 am
@Glennn,
As I said, I don't care about your "issues". You only provided the video after I pointed out that the quotes you used were devoid 0f context. Since you subsequently posted the whole video it was unnecessary for me to say any more.

1. Forums
  2. » THE PROBLEM WITH ABLE2KNOW
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:23:41