AAPI HATRED AND ATTACKS

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:22 pm
Unfortunately, because each and every one of these attacks is perpetrated by blacks, Progressives are loathe to voice too much concern. Progressives do not wish to dilute their unwavering support for anything black and, even if the Progressive does also have healthy regard for Asians, the respect that they have falls far short of the lust-love they have for anything black.

That was a broad statement, leaving a wide berth to downgrade my post, or have moderation do away this its imperative truth. But the fact remains that we are not prepared to voice our hatred of this hatred too strongly because the very perpetrators are "of color" (whatever the hell that means). This fact allows no hard truth to manifest.

The weapon Progressive use to mitigate the fallout is this: They express extreme concern for the plight of this Asian person, but never, ever dare to even mention the pattern, the race, of the perpetrator. NEVER. To do so would be adjudged as being 'racist'.

We are a nation of people who say that we stand for freedom for all but, let us face squarely, when it is perpetrators from the black race who do the dirt, we refrain from voicing strong support for the black's victim. I dare you to find fault with this strong statement.

Oh, and by the way, David Lyga will not shut up until he is either murdered or removed from able2know. This topic and its negation are too important. Progressives: you ARE the problem. - David Lyga
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 591 • Replies: 23

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:30 pm
@david lyga,
Unfortunately, I have no idea what you are talking about. Could you post something to indicate what? An article? A video? A quote?
Below viewing threshold (view)
Mame

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:45 pm
@david lyga,
ha ha ha okay, david... I have not seen those on youtube, so I still don't know what you're talking about. I'm a little concerned about you, though... have you taken your meds today? And did you have a lovely birthday? What did you do? Did you go out for a meal or to a pub with your pals?
david lyga

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:48 pm
I dare ANYONE, ANYONE, ANYONE to find fault with my targeted accusations.

If there is one thing that I will do before I decide to die, it is this:

THERE SHALL BE NO RACE WHICH GETS AN EXEMPTION FROM INFAMOUS, ALBEIT WELL-DESERVED, ACCUSATION. There will be NO RACE which gets a reprieve based solely upon a branded favoritism, emanating from political correctness. - David Lyga
david lyga

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:52 pm
@Mame,
My birthday was entirely neutral. And, I take 'no meds'. Those are for people who do not take care of their physical selves.

No, Mame, unfortunately for you, I am quite sane. And I do care about the pattern of attacks against Asians.

I will tell you one thing that you can take to the bank. If there were a spate of attacks against blacks by whites, your ass would be noticing this, pronto. - David Lyga
Mame

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:52 pm
@david lyga,
You seem angry and upset today. Did yesterday not go well?
miyako

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 09:23 pm
@david lyga,
Perhaps some evidence might help your "case".
david lyga

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 10:06 am
@miyako,
Nothing else to say here. One plus one are two. I cannot prove that. - David Lyga
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 10:32 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK786Tga3X8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fLxrPxShDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKS3QQ2Qbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSt4K6NV_LY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2DKoOOmzo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7JTZLUf6Cc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UoYeQrPUCU

To their dying day, Progressives will not even entertain the remote possibility that blacks and Latins can be racist.

Not even these videos 'work', as there will be excuses, deflections, and accusations that it is David Lyga who is the racist. Countless episodes of (mostly blacks, some Latins) showing entrenched hatred towards Asians abound, yet the Progressive Approach is to say that NOT ALL minorities are that way, thereby obviating the hard-core facts. Yes, it is true, all are not 'that way'. But the FACT REMAINS: of all the attacks on Asians, virtually all are by racist minorities, blacks and Latins. The Progressive does not want 'to go there'. The Progressive wants to see minorities as being 'just like us' and readily deflect the truth, even when other minorities are so consistently, brutally attacked.

When the Progressive says that he stands for freedom, he means 'freedom' for the black and Latin, no one else.- David Lyga
david lyga

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 08:49 am
@miyako,
You ... know ... miyako ... while embracing your well-thought out theory, maybe the best recourse is to eliminate the white man. This would seem to solve the genocide problem (and cultural one as well). How we succeed in implementing this, however, presents us with a formidable task.

Essentially, removing all traces of the white hegemonic mindset would allow the African countries to finally gain what the white man has long deprived them of having. Think of this: Doing such, we would all then bask in the newfound cultural and economic glory that is going to be representative of such African bastions of liberty as Liberia, Equatorial Guinea, and Congo, to name but a few of the many African success stories.

Of course, to do this, we would have to turn to ashes such beacons of defamation as England, France, and Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and non-urban areas within the USA, to name but a few of the ill-players. But, my dearest miyako, with much preservation, persistence, and perfidy, the "final solution" would be favorable to all of mankind.

Miyako, your "insight into this incite" is remarkable, coherent, and conducive towards gaining the trust of all future mankind. Thank you for your welcoming words of sanctimonious proportions. You are a veritable sage. - David Lyga
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 04:00 pm
@david lyga,
Quote:
But the FACT REMAINS: of all the attacks on Asians, virtually all are by racist minorities, blacks and Latins.

You seem very eager to assign the blame for these despicable incidents to a person's ethnicity and see it as the causal factor in these violent attacks. The fact that these crimes are committed by mentally-disturbed men forming a very small percentage of these ethnic groups and is not universal suggests some other origin for this anti-social behavior. Would you consider it possible that the evil condition of the man himself may be due to the evil conditions among which he has been reared?
david lyga

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 05:16 pm
@hightor,
Then, in order to be fair and equitible, let us determine that all crimes committed by such challenged individuals should never be punished.

Seems to me that when someone is pushed onto a subway track, and dies, NYC does not play your political correctness game, hightor. No, the person is charged with murder, pure and simple, without the panoply of liberal excuses given for abusive upbringings.

What I am driving at is this: When whites choose to distance themselves from these thugs, that action should not be construed as being racist. There are legitimate reasons whites have for not wanting to be near blacks since such a large percentage have this, as you call it, troubled personality garnered from their past abuse.

You are especially careful to sympathize with THEIR abuse but do not have a similar sympathy for the VICTIMS of their abuse.
david lyga

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 05:43 pm
@hightor,
I went through 12 years of public school where almost each day I was pummeled, spit upon, humiliated, deceived, and generally hated (Wolcott, CT) for the sole reason that I was a faggot. All my tormentors we're white.

I do not need to go through life with a chip on my shoulder like the blacks do. I never got any of the affirmative action freebies that the entitled blacks get. I never got all the ass kissing that white liberals give to blacks. No, I had to suck it up with parents who did not give a **** about how I was treated. I do not need to go through life abusing others. When such abuse manifests from almost entirely one racial group I do not need to rush to find yet another ******* excuse thereby exempting said individual, or race, from culpability.

I am fed up with the perpetual excuses that 'blacks with attitudes' get from gentrified whites.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 05:54 pm
@david lyga,
IIF WE HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK , iT is RATHER DIFFICULT TO FIND ANY FAULT. APPARENTLY COMMUNICATION AINT HIGH ON YER BUCKET LIST IS IT?
farmerman

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 05:55 pm
@david lyga,
Quote:
I am quite sane
, SEZ ONLY YOU.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 08:13 pm
@david lyga,
Quote:
There are legitimate reasons whites have for not wanting to be near blacks since such a large percentage have this, as you call it, troubled personality garnered from their past abuse.

I resent that mischaracterization of my comment:
I wrote:
The fact that these crimes are committed by mentally-disturbed men forming a very small percentage of these ethnic groups and is not universal suggests some other origin for this anti-social behavior.

In any case, I question your myopic concern with ethnicity and race. Ever hear of Robert Aaron Long? People of non-color kill Asians too.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » AAPI HATRED AND ATTACKS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 01:10:11