AAPI HATRED AND ATTACKS

miyako

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 08:19 pm
@farmerman,
I would say he made himself very clear in the post that precedes yours, Sir. One wonders why you are trying to suggest otherwise.
0 Replies

miyako

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2022 08:24 pm
@david lyga,
Quote:
When whites choose to distance themselves from these thugs, that action should not be construed as being racist. There are legitimate reasons whites have for not wanting to be near blacks since such a large percentage have this, as you call it, troubled personality garnered from their past abuse.

This has been the same since the Founding Genocidists, Founding Slavers, so it puzzles me that people should be so concerned about all of a sudden demanding EQUITABLE when the entire history of the usa right up to today vis a vis Blacks [and actually all people of color] is to put it mildly, abysmal.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2022 03:00 pm
Equal time for white people:
Quote:
A chapter leader in the far-right Proud Boys extremist gang was charged with assault Sunday in Akron, Ohio, after he was recorded shouting racial epithets at a Black woman and then sucker-punching her in the face.

source
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 05:24 pm
@hightor,
Crazy. From Akron, I always lived in mixed neighborhoods and went to mixed schools in the sixties and while the undercurrent vibe of race was always there, something a lot of us felt was was the last lingering influences of older brothers, parents, grandparents, it never felt us/them-ish. It was much more about which school.

Obviously, it got carried along. It's unbelievable.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:34:45