Lawsuit Entitlement

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:24 am
Anti-Semitism is universally produced by paranoid schizophrenia. Any sign of it, has a corrollating apostrophic, to a loathing of Jews because Jews are careworkers, for mental illness, by their selection of role.

I dislike the concept of protection of minorities as a field group, and I find it to be Jewish in origin, given their role in the National Democratic Commitee.

I was mistaken as mentally ill, a Hindu psychologist discovered the mistake, and induced a psychotic break.

What are my chances of a lawsuit, to get out of psychiatric care?

Who do I talk to, what political movement?

I'm a Trump supporter, that's my only potential doctrine that I could be discriminated against as.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:26 am
@cheater120,
Having read your posts, I would say your chances of getting out of psychiatric care are zero.
cheater120

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
All you have to do is stop showing up.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:41 am
@cheater120,
I've been here longer than you.

And I think I'm the only person to ever respond to your delusional nonsense.

You should be grateful.
cheater120

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:45 am
@izzythepush,
The response isn't what I want, it's having a voice.

I'm a Catholic, I find Christ repulsive, in the ordered raising of the Roman philosophy.

Christ was a faith healer, a drug dealer, and a story teller.

He claimed healing for those not maligned, he sold opium balls with vitamins and scrub brush poisons, and he took people's stories ad humiliated them with public reviews.

That's why we have an image of him, crucified, above the altar.

Do you think a Catholic, a psychiatrist hunter, is a delusional?

Where is your faith, in Christ?

To fail?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:52 am
@cheater120,
Your faith appears to be whatever you've pulled out of your arse at the moment.

Cobbling together historical factoids with elements of popular culture doesn't make you appear profound or knowledgeable, it makes you look like you have no concept of reality.
cheater120

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
'Arse', eh?

You're with the Bund, not the English?

'Ass', is English, 'arse' is an invention of Hitler, to criticize politicians, for enjoying queening, once he figured it out.
0 Replies

cheater120

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 08:13 am
@izzythepush,
The Jews presume anyone opposing them, has a psychiatric disorder.

And they keep this in silence, with their racial inferiors, their servants, both adopted and illegally migrated in the view of American law of Gentiles, the Native Americans and Latinos this country is based on.

The Jews don't understand social science, or their schooling, and neither do their adopted babies, those reading comics and watching videos and movies and anime, as if you can learn from that.

What is the reference, to an academic topic, if taken in position of a wrestler or boxer or martial artist or shoot fighter, transferred from observation of prizefighting and into text, made possible with Hebrew?

What is the education one can receive with comics or video games or anime or film or common television, as if it can replace a duty to school and country, from quiet study in your academic program, instead of a smile and a laugh and a silent frown, having not pleased your false emblem of pride, your diminished dagger at claim of minority law for representation?
0 Replies

cheater120

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 08:23 am
@izzythepush,
I'm racist, not anti-Semitic, thank you.

I regard the Jews as a race, not a creed of logic or trade practice.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 08:49 am
@cheater120,
cheater120 wrote:

I'm racist, not anti-Semitic,

The master race you're having a laugh!

You look as inbred as Himmler, slobberchops.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 08:57 am
@izzythepush,
It's Chinatown, Jake ... someone thinks he's literary genius.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Having read your posts, I would say your chances of getting out of psychiatric care are zero.

Now that made me laugh, you said what I was thinking Laughing
izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 09:16 am
@jcboy,
It's hard to think otherwise.

There's a character in William Burrough's The Naked Lunch whose arsehole takes over his body and does all the talking for him.

If only he made that much sense.
0 Replies