Favorite 2022 Superbowl Commercial

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2022 12:12 pm
Ok, so 2022 is in the books and the commercials are not getting great reviews, but I liked a few. Unlike ad experts, I don't care about the product placement since I was unlikely to buy the stuff anyway, but if I smile or dare I say laugh, I like it. My favorite was the Manning bowling commercial. Love the big stars from various sports, the Morgan teacup salute and the big entry at the end. The electric dog trying to reach his master was great, the Lays commercial with Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd got a smile. The electronic currency ones were terrible, but I guess those companies put some money back into the economy. Thoughts, your favorite? The one that drove you up the wall?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 525 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2022 03:38 pm
I enjoyed quite a bit of it. I was not going to buy any of it either, just took it in.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2022 03:50 pm
I had a girlfriend over and we didn't watch any of it but we did notice some rappers on stage. We don't like rap so we muted it. We had appetizers, wine and conversation Smile Slim spread at the end, though.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2022 09:01 pm
@engineer,
The sloth...but who doesn't love sloths.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2022 09:44 pm
@engineer,
I liked the one with Larry David but hated the product, also the Nissan commercial (Eugene Levy) and there was one with a ton of NBC celebrities/actors I enjoyed. I really didn't like the one with Matthew McConaughey, or Miley Cyrus and thought the Polestar 2 looked like a jacked up kids mini-car.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2022 04:19 am
On the day of the Superbowl, American Football team, The Nottingham Caesars, issued a crowd funding appeal after mice destroyed their kit.

It's very much a minority sport over here, and teams like the Caesars normally issue club kit because it's so expensive compared to other sports.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2022 05:58 am
@engineer,
Hadda be Gene Levy nutating into a hairy Vin Deisel
0 Replies