FB “Login Approval Needed” page is frozen

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2022 05:36 pm
I have had trouble logging in for two weeks. I can't access FB, Messenger, Commerce Manager, Marketplace, or any other site that I used FB as the logon (oddly enough, I can still access my personal and business Instagram accounts that are linked). I desperately need help and had to log in to my husband's account just to try and find assistance.

I need to access the donation reports from our non-profit page to get the names of recent donors and to post the product photos of the donations. I also sell on Marketplace and need to see orders that are paid for. I have spent OVER 20 HOURS on this already.

Thank you,
-Krystyna Lineberry, Pomeranian Club of Central Virginia

PS. I have already been to FB help multiple times and also reported the problem. All of their solutions ask me to login first and follow the instructions, but since I can’t log in, I can’t proceed with the solutions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,081 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2022 07:01 pm
@Klineberry,
If you can get into Insta then you've still got some sort of an account. Can your husband get into his account from your PC or phone? Can you try phone instead of PC or vice versa?
0 Replies