Needs some punny help on a potential IMDb Poll idea.

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2022 06:03 pm
Looking for a punny title to an IMDb Poll suggestion using the fake movie titles in Disney's Zootopia. Making puns isn't an immediate strength that comes to me.

Below is the list of fake punny movies that will populate the poll suggestion to give you an idea of what direction I would like to take the title of this idea.

Looking to make a pun out of Disney. Along the lines with animal puns that are used below.

Code:
*Jokey title* (actual Disney movie title its making fun of with pun)
Floatzen 2 (aka Frozen 2)
Giraffic (Jack and Giant Beanstalk?)
Meowana (Moana)
Pig Hero 6 (Big Hero 6)
Wrangled (Tangled)
Wreck-it-Rhino (Wreck-it Ralph)

Thank you in advance.

I'm making a leap to the conclusion that Giraffic is mocking Jack and the Giant Beanstalk because that's the vibe I'm getting from its fictional cover. Thats the laziest on the visual jokes in this one scene. Floatzen is ... equally cringeworthy and not really a pun.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 527 • Replies: 1
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 06:02 am
@tsarstepan,
Floater 2, a memorable Dunny Cop Episode.

Crack and the meantalk, arguments over who smoked the last of the crack.

Moe's arser, popular Simpsons character relentlessly pounded in the backside by Mickey Mouse.

Dig Hero Sex, heroic tale of solitary individual who spends most of his time masturbating to cosplay videos. I thought it would make a good romcom.

Strangled, sequel to above, too much masturbation has throttled Cheesy Nigel beyond recognition so he needs to go to a clinic. Another romcom.

**** it Ralph, slapstick comedy about Ralph Fiennes abortive attempts to finally gain recognition as a spunkmonkey.
0 Replies