Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 09:12 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
that's silly. for example, if you believe in science rather than religionn, you have a stance and an outlook right there. similarly, mora; and ethica; opinionsare not necessarily dependent on religion, in spite of what the zealots think
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2022 09:58 pm
@Leadfoot,
I heard an impromptu sermon from one of my mom's devices. They were talking about how Hell isn't so much a place after this life, but a state of being, where one is cut off from others. Isolated, trapped without love or connection.

So I guess the answer is to me (and my struggles today), you, and Frank all at the same time.

Myself: Today, I was in a Discord forum talking my usual nonsense (this one was about flat Earth). Most of what I write about is just "this stuff is interesting and I wanna debate about it," but he got all upset and decided to block me. Honestly, as much a troll as this guy is to me, it really hurt. Because it feels like I have trouble keeping the forum together as it is. Yeah I like the idea of being right, but I like ppl not leaving because of random **** I said.

Leadfoot: Ultimately, sex crimes are all crimes of violence. When you are in love with someone, you desire connection and closeness with them. An orgy for instance is not a sex crime, so long as no parties are made jealous and sex is not used as a weapon. When you "screw" someone up, this is sex as a weapon, hurting them in some way. And one of those ways is to inspire rivalry or jealousy, another to hurt them with sex, another to have sex devolve into a sort of violence. This is also the context of homosexuality. It's not about gay love. To Leviticus or Deuteronomy, the letter of the law might have mattered, but the spirit of the law in 1 Corinthians lists a series of crimes together. All of these either are self-abuse or other-abuse
1. Sex before marriage (there isn't anything inherently wrong here, but either you or the loved one can be exploited, such as one night stands)
2. Sleeping around (other-abuse, mainly hurting your spouse by treating them as other than your beloved)
3. Homosexuality (unless it is actually about you loving someone whi happens to be the sane sex (go for it), there are two problems, that you might be demeaned such as anal rape in prison or that you try to demean or abuse someone else)
4. Theft (taking from others is clearly a sort of ecobomic abuse, even if you only steal to survive)
5. Greed (not much different from theft, really)
6. Drunkeness (abuse of self, though others can get hurt if you drive or get angry and slap ppl)
7. Abusive language (abusing others, obviously)
Basically, all of these are violence, and all stray from loving other people. We are all guilty of some of these, but God she his blood through Christ for our sins.

Which brings us to...
Frank Apisa: I honestly have wanted to have a friendly conversation with you, but it seems like I can't actually do it. Either you tell me that I'm bigoted if something I say sounds even vaguely like Christian teachings, or you quote from me where it mentions laws. Laws by the way, which are out of context with the NT, since we have failed completely to follow the law always. You see, the more important law is to love God with all your heart, love your neighbor as yourself (this WILL NOT work if you hate yourself yet try to love others. Mom does that, it makes her worn out, and she's perfectionist all the time and too nervous to be pleasant around... or you wind up used), and love God more than the things of this world. Many people can extensively tell you God talk, but it doesn't matter what they believe (round Earth secularism is still wrong tho), it's down to how they treat people. So no, I don't care what Leviticus says. Can you find real love? If so, if you love is about real respect and companionship, I don't care what the book says. You've fulfilled the law, whether a male and female, two males, two females, or what have you. That's kinda what I'd like to do, to build real friendships. For my trouble, I usually get abused insteaf. I'm a horrid mess that cannot seem to make real friendships work.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 06:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

For a secular person who is supposed to be free from everything because they don't have a stance on things, you seem to be awfully legalistic. Just saying...

Stop thinking I do not have a stance on things. I have a firm stance on most things.

In any case, I am just mentioning what your book says...plainly.

It is like mentioning that there were three bears in the story about Goldilocks and the three bears.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 07:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Ultimately, sex crimes are all crimes of violence.

If you include psychological violence (the worst kind) you have a point.

But I was differentiating between the motives behind
1. physical violence (rape, etc.) which is primarily about anger and power, and
2. inappropriate sex driven by simple desire to gratify sexual drive.

The first needs no explanation, a desire to intentionally harm anyone is always wrong.

The second is an entirely different matter. Christ's ultimate example: 'If you look upon someone and lust after them, you are guilty of adultery.' What makes this such a sin? I will attempt to explain.

If you are a believer in God, when you look upon another human being you are looking at a valued creation of His, another human which according to the second of the two 'great commandments' you should love. Love obviously is of great importance to God and should be to us as well if we are truly followers. Against love there is no law.

But to look at another and instead of seeing someone you might build a deep, genuine relationship with, you instead see a piece ass you’d like to gratify your immediate sexual urge with, that is adulterating the kind of loving relationship God wishes us to have with everyone. i.e., adultery of God’s desire for us.
The actual sin has nothing to do with the coupling of sex organs.

In addition, the other may see your interest in them as 'real', and 'violence' is done to them when they realize they were just a piece of meat to you.

By 'you' I do not mean you personally, I don’t mean any of this necessarily applies to you, just explaining what I meant by 'sexual sin'.

And yes, I understand the hopelessness one can feel when your motive is love and you are faced with the society out there today. It sucks.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 09:04 am
@Frank Apisa,
You say you are agnostic, no?

Then unless you are lying, you don't have a stance on things.

You are mentioning what my book says as a lawyer might, presenting random passages, pointing your finger, and saying "Objection"
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-rPYF_LJmgs/maxresdefault.jpg

But an actual theologian, but less a real Christian looks at the whole passage in context.

Your honor, Dawkins said that religion enslaves people, but we have this sheet of paper that shows Dawkins had a family that owned slaves. Meanwhile, this, this, and that Christian are accused of being racist simply because Christianity is associated with the political right, and the political right is regarded as racist, yet all of those were abolitionists. How does the defendant plead?

When the Bible is divorced from anything resembling context or history, it's very easy to accuse it of misdeeds. But as I've explained about four times, Christianity does not make this case. There are Christians of all sorts in the church, and just because you personally had a bad experience and "grew up" (ran away like a spoiled child) doesn't mean we all have to.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 09:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
Greatest I am claims to be a Gnostic Christian. He started this thread to show how stupid and hypocritical mainstream Christians are, and Bulmabriefs has proved his point.

Just saying.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 09:17 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

You say you are agnostic, no?

I am agnostic.

Quote:
Then unless you are lying, you don't have a stance on things.

What in the name of the gods makes you think that agnostics do not have a stance on things?

Are you stupid?

Let us take the specific question of: Is there at least one god...or are there no gods?

MY STANCE IS: I have no ******* idea...and I prefer not to make a blind guess.

How can you possibly call that not taking a stance?

Here is my complete stance on the question:

I do not know if any GOD (or gods) exist or not;
I see no reason to suspect that gods cannot exist…that the existence of a GOD or gods is impossible;
I see no reason to suspect that at least one GOD must exist...that the existence of at least one GOD is needed to explain existence;
I do not see enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess in either direction on whether any gods exist or not...so I don't.

(When I use the word "GOD or gods" here, I mean "The entity (or entities) responsible for the creation of what we humans call 'the physical universe'...IF SUCH AN ENTITY OR ENTITIES ACTUALLY EXIST.)

That IS a stance...and a hell of a lot more intelligent than you blind guesses about the issue.

Quote:
You are mentioning what my book says as a lawyer might, presenting random passages, pointing your finger, and saying "Objection"
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-rPYF_LJmgs/maxresdefault.jpg

But an actual theologian, but less a real Christian looks at the whole passage in context.

Oh, horse **** about the "context."

Put that Leviticus passage "in context"...and see what you get.

Go ahead. Put it into context that makes it mean anything less than what it says.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 09:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Greatest I am claims to be a Gnostic Christian. He started this thread to show how stupid and hypocritical mainstream Christians are, and Bulmabriefshast proved his point.

Just saying.

Yep!
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 11:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
Agnostic: Has no opinion (does not know), and thus has nothing at stake with regard to the notion of whether such a being as God exists.
Liar/Deceived: Claims to be one thing, and is actually another.

I have met many agnostics and many atheists. None of the agnostics behave like you, they are all fairly easygoing, they aren't vocal members of web forums. They don't make a thing of religion, either because they are active searchers on their own seeking understanding of religion, or because they have ignored difficult questions. They don't have a stance.

You're an atheist, a fake agnostic, who uses "agnostic" position as a shield. You tell people that you don't know and they don't know. Unlike a real agnostic, you very much do have a stance, and you're using your energy to proselytize others.

I have met agnostics. Real and fake. Real agnostics only tell me to leave them alone if I come knocking on their door like a Jehovah's Witness and demand they be saved. Agnostics generally are cool people, they don't bother me, and I don't bother them. Fake agnostics will attack me even if the conversation has nothing to do with them. That is, my beliefs are not acceptable to them, and they don't just mind their own business. Yes, if you are honestly an agnostic then this isn't so.

Agnostic means "I don't know." That I don't have a stance on such things.

Now this may not be you doing the tricking. If I give you the benefit of the doubt, then you yourself are being tricked. You're not an agnostic, any more than I am a good Christian.

You've told me your beliefs, yes. Those are consistent with agnosticism. But your mentality is not! You have the mentality of a person trying to talk me out of my own beliefs. Because an agnostic has similar beliefs, they mind their own damned business. They don't get on web forums and quibble and accuse Christians, Jews, and other believes. They don't have a stance, they don't have a stake. They certainly don't tell other people that they are making blind guesses. For you see, a real agnostic doesn't know. All of those things you said, you say them as though you are certain about them. And you say them as if I should be certain about them. That's a gnostic ("I know") position, not an agnostic position.

Quote:

Go ahead. Put it into context that makes it mean anything less than what it says.

You think you understand the context, but you don't.

Alright, you see, the context of this passage is that the Jews had escaped from Egypt, followed a guy named Moses around for about 40 years. They'd arrived in Israel, and taken the land. Now they had laws for the Jews to live by during their journey and ultimately when they settled in Israel. By that point, Moses had kinda died. You want to know the context? Deuteronomy is the law for regular Jews. Leviticus is the law for the Levites, the priestly caste.

But Christians are neither Jews nor Levites. They are Gentiles. God has appointed a law for them. It is called the New Testament. So again. Tell me how these laws apply to Christians?
Quote:
Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material

We wear cotton linen blends. We have rotation crops. And mules are a thing.
Quote:
A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Yet even though you would probably condemn my crossdressing as sick or effeminate, you are silent about women wearing slacks.
Quote:
And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

Yet you've likely eaten a pork loin wrapped in bacon at some point or other.

So here you stand and accuse the Bible, but neither you or I still obeys these rules. The context is that the context doesn't matter any more. The laws are not abolished. But they are fulfilled.

You know it, and I know you know it. Yet rather than accepting God and Jesus, you want to split hairs. You want to tell me that it's more "logical" to be unsure, when I know damned well that God exists, even though I don't always trust him. Because the spirit of disobedience is within you, you tell me lies. Nope, not buying what you're selling.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 11:49 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Agnostic: Has no opinion (does not know), and thus has nothing at stake with regard to the notion of whether such a being as God exists.
Liar/Deceived: Claims to be one thing, and is actually another.

I have met many agnostics and many atheists. None of the agnostics behave like you, they are all fairly easygoing, they aren't vocal members of web forums. They don't make a thing of religion, either because they are active searchers on their own seeking understanding of religion, or because they have ignored difficult questions. They don't have a stance.

You're an atheist, a fake agnostic, who uses "agnostic" position as a shield. You tell people that you don't know and they don't know. Unlike a real agnostic, you very much do have a stance, and you're using your energy to proselytize others.

I have met agnostics. Real and fake. Real agnostics only tell me to leave them alone if I come knocking on their door like a Jehovah's Witness and demand they be saved. Agnostics generally are cool people, they don't bother me, and I don't bother them. Fake agnostics will attack me even if the conversation has nothing to do with them. That is, my beliefs are not acceptable to them, and they don't just mind their own business. Yes, if you are honestly an agnostic then this isn't so.

Agnostic means "I don't know." That I don't have a stance on such things.

Now this may not be you doing the tricking. If I give you the benefit of the doubt, then you yourself are being tricked. You're not an agnostic, any more than I am a good Christian.

You've told me your beliefs, yes. Those are consistent with agnosticism. But your mentality is not! You have the mentality of a person trying to talk me out of my own beliefs. Because an agnostic has similar beliefs, they mind their own damned business. They don't get on web forums and quibble and accuse Christians, Jews, and other believes. They don't have a stance, they don't have a stake. They certainly don't tell other people that they are making blind guesses. For you see, a real agnostic doesn't know. All of those things you said, you say them as though you are certain about them. And you say them as if I should be certain about them. That's a gnostic ("I know") position, not an agnostic position.

Quote:

You think you understand the context, but you don't.

Alright, you see, the context of this passage is that the Jews had escaped from Egypt, followed a guy named Moses around for about 40 years. They'd arrived in Israel, and taken the land. Now they had laws for the Jews to live by during their journey and ultimately when they settled in Israel. By that point, Moses had kinda died. You want to know the context? Deuteronomy is the law for regular Jews. Leviticus is the law for the Levites, the priestly caste.

But Christians are neither Jews nor Levites. They are Gentiles. God has appointed a law for them. It is called the New Testament. So again. Tell me how these laws apply to Christians?
Quote:
Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material

We wear cotton linen blends. We have rotation crops. And mules are a thing.
Quote:
A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Yet even though you would probably condemn my crossdressing as sick or effeminate, you are silent about women wearing slacks.
Quote:
And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

Yet you've likely eaten a pork loin wrapped in bacon at some point or other.

So here you stand and accuse the Bible, but neither you or I still obeys these rules. The context is that the context doesn't matter any more. The laws are not abolished. But they are fulfilled.

You know it, and I know you know it. Yet rather than accepting God and Jesus, you want to split hairs. You want to tell me that it's more "logical" to be unsure, when I know damned well that God exists, even though I don't always trust him. Because the spirit of disobedience is within you, you tell me lies. Nope, not buying what you're selling.

You are pathetic, Bulma...and that is why you are living a life filled with unhappiness and discontent. Until you consciously divorce from the bullshit causing you to be so pathetic, you will continue to live that pathetic life. Do yourself a huge service and make the move from being pathetic to being content. You can do it.

BUT FIRST YOU MUST GET AWAY FROM THE LIES YOU ARE TELLING YOURSELF.

One: You do not know there are any gods. It is okay to blindly guess that there is at least one...and that blind guess might even be correct. But if you stick with the bullshit that you "know damned well that God exists"...you only force yourself deeper into your misery.

If you are unwilling to move toward the truth, my advice, as a friend, would be for you to get away from a forum like this one. You are not equipped to handle the stuff coming your way here. Go to a "Christian" forum...where people share the delusions you find necessary for life.

The agnostic position that you find so threatening is the only reasonable position on the questions at hand here.

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2022 05:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Pot, meet kettle.
Quote:
One: You do not know there are any gods.

You can objectively know there is at least one God. You cannot know whether is one God or ten or one million, but you can know that there is God(s) and he(they?) is good. How can we know this?
1. Well first of all, we have a direct chain of cause and effect that reaches an uncomfortable conclusion (for you). I, a master carpenter, carve a boat, from wood which in turn comes from a lumber mill, which in turn comes from a forest, which in turn comes from a seed, which comes from another and another and another tree until they evolve from less and lesser trees or whatever, back to bacteria. As for me, I came from like a sperm/egg mix, then parents, then grandparents, all the way up from monkeys, pre-primates, see critters, and again bacteria. Where did the first life come from? Oh right, SPAAAACE. Ummm, where did that life come from? This meteor just kinda appears with life in it, and everything is solved. Right, cuz reasons.
2. Second, I know because of the evidence of my own life. Now your life is up to you, but having someone else tell me that I'm seeing or hearing is wrong is some serious gaslight bullshit. Sorry, no. You know, I don't ******* care what you believe until it becomes my business. And it becomes my business when you tell me that I need "mental help" or whatever the **** else.
3. Third, there are legit five proofs for God since I don't have the time for you any more.
https://www.andrewcorbett.net/articles/apologetics/5-proofs-for-the-existence-of-god/
a. The First Cause (already mentioned that one)
b. The Universe Exhibits Design
c. Universal Moral Laws
d. The Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth
e. The Claims of Christ Can Be Experienced

Quote:
...would be for you to get away from a forum like this one. You are not equipped to handle the stuff coming your way here. Go to a "Christian" forum...where people share the delusions you find necessary for life.

The agnostic position that you find so threatening is the only reasonable position on the questions at hand here.

How about you go to an "agnostic" forum? Like seriously. You'll fit right in there. Meanwhile, I'd be perfectly okay with this forum (maybe) if you weren't in it, trying to push me off, so it appears the problem is you. As for me, I am a pathetic pile of **** who knows perfectly well how my life is.

Yet here you are in nearly every thread that I post in. Sometimes, yes I talked directly to you, and I take full responsibility for that. But sometimes you just came into the conversation when nobody asked you.
Do you realize that I have virtually no friends remaining in real life? They all are ******* practicing social distancing and give zero fucks at how lonely and isolated I am. And you and your zero compassion only talk to me to give me a hard time. Do you realize how ******* shitty it is to have someone torment you when all you want is to talk to people who share a common interest in religion, hopefully make friends, and instead get targeted by some douchebag whose every joy in life is to take cheap shots and tell people they need therapy. And you can't do this to Leadfoot or NealNealNeal, you wanna talk to me. What is your deal? What is it any of your God-damned business what I believe?

No, you are not an agnostic. Nor are you "reasonable." Every agnostic I know has a ******* grip on what they know and do not know. They do not try to tell other people what they believe is wrong. They do not know that they do not know. They certainly don't know what I do or do not know. You are a busybody first, and a poseur second.
Quote:
If you are unwilling to move toward the truth...

The "truth"?!? Do you have any grip how ******* deluded you sound? What the hell do you know about truth?

Whatever. I'm blocking you again. Do me a favor and do the same.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 02:55 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I see.

So it's too much trouble just to expect civil conversation. Either I get abused or completely shut out.

I just wanted to come here, and talk to other people about religion. Maybe find some friends online. Why was that such an imposition?!?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 03:29 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't want to talk to you. You have nothing worthwhile to say about anything. You're bigoted and quite dim.

You have no right to my time.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 04:27 am
@izzythepush,
I don't care enough about you to be offended. So I guess we're even. You seem just as bigoted to me, tbh.

I'd like to talk more to people like Neal and Leadfoot. But when I want them, they're nowhere to be found. I've actually made a topic about this thing, just now.

People as a rule are either friendly but aloof, or more like Frank and you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 06:23 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Quote:

Pot, meet kettle.

Bullshit.

Here is my take on the issue:

I do not know if any GOD (or gods) exist or not;
I see no reason to suspect that gods cannot exist…that the existence of a GOD or gods is impossible;
I see no reason to suspect that at least one GOD must exist...that the existence of at least one GOD is needed to explain existence;
I do not see enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess in either direction on whether any gods exist or not...so I don't.

(When I use the word "GOD or gods" here, I mean "The entity (or entities) responsible for the creation of what we humans call 'the physical universe'...IF SUCH AN ENTITY OR ENTITIES ACTUALLY EXIST.)

What lie do you see there?

Quote:

Quote:
One: You do not know there are any gods.

You can objectively know there is at least one God. You cannot know whether is one God or ten or one million, but you can know that there is God(s) and he(they?) is good. How can we know this?
1. Well first of all, we have a direct chain of cause and effect that reaches an uncomfortable conclusion (for you). I, a master carpenter, carve a boat, from wood which in turn comes from a lumber mill, which in turn comes from a forest, which in turn comes from a seed, which comes from another and another and another tree until they evolve from less and lesser trees or whatever, back to bacteria. As for me, I came from like a sperm/egg mix, then parents, then grandparents, all the way up from monkeys, pre-primates, see critters, and again bacteria. Where did the first life come from? Oh right, SPAAAACE. Ummm, where did that life come from? This meteor just kinda appears with life in it, and everything is solved. Right, cuz reasons.
2. Second, I know because of the evidence of my own life. Now your life is up to you, but having someone else tell me that I'm seeing or hearing is wrong is some serious gaslight bullshit. Sorry, no. You know, I don't ******* care what you believe until it becomes my business. And it becomes my business when you tell me that I need "mental help" or whatever the **** else.
3. Third, there are legit five proofs for God since I don't have the time for you any more.
https://www.andrewcorbett.net/articles/apologetics/5-proofs-for-the-existence-of-god/
a. The First Cause (already mentioned that one)
b. The Universe Exhibits Design
c. Universal Moral Laws
d. The Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth
e. The Claims of Christ Can Be Experienced

THAT IS THE MOST ILLOGICAL BUNCH OF BULLSHIT EVER.

Quote:
Quote:
...would be for you to get away from a forum like this one. You are not equipped to handle the stuff coming your way here. Go to a "Christian" forum...where people share the delusions you find necessary for life.

How about you go to an "agnostic" forum? Like seriously. You'll fit right in there. Meanwhile, I'd be perfectly okay with this forum (maybe) if you weren't in it, trying to push me off, so it appears the problem is you. As for me, I am a pathetic pile of **** who knows perfectly well how my life is.

Obviously you are proud that you are a "pathetic pile of ****."

Okay????

Quote:
Yet here you are in nearly every thread that I post in. Sometimes, yes I talked directly to you, and I take full responsibility for that. But sometimes you just came into the conversation when nobody asked you.

Every time you post in this forum...YOU ARE INVITING EVERYONE TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WROTE.

Try to understand that.

Quote:
Do you realize that I have virtually no friends remaining in real life?

There is no way I can KNOW that...but if it is true, I have no problem whatever understanding it.

Quote:
They all are ******* practicing social distancing and give zero fucks at how lonely and isolated I am. And you and your zero compassion only talk to me to give me a hard time. Do you realize how ******* shitty it is to have someone torment you when all you want is to talk to people who share a common interest in religion, hopefully make friends, and instead get targeted by some douchebag whose every joy in life is to take cheap shots and tell people they need therapy. And you can't do this to Leadfoot or NealNealNeal, you wanna talk to me. What is your deal? What is it any of your God-damned business what I believe?

I do not give a damn what you "believe."

But you are in an Internet forum telling us what you KNOW...and I sure as hell am going to comment on that.

Quote:
No, you are not an agnostic. Nor are you "reasonable." Every agnostic I know has a ******* grip on what they know and do not know. They do not try to tell other people what they believe is wrong.

I am agnostic...and I have never told you that what you "believe" is wrong. You can "believe" you have two heads as far as I am concerned. I HAVE told you SEVERAL TIMES...that what you suppose to be true MAY BE TRUE.

What the hell is it with you that you do not get that?

Quote:
They do not know that they do not know. They certainly don't know what I do or do not know. You are a busybody first, and a poseur second.
Quote:
If you are unwilling to move toward the truth...

The "truth"?!? Do you have any grip how ******* deluded you sound? What the hell do you know about truth?

Whatever. I'm blocking you again. Do me a favor and do the same.

First of all, I doubt you will "block" me. Secondly, I will NOT block you...and I will reply to bullshit that you post. If you stop with the bullshit, we can have a decent conversation.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 06:59 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank to bulma
Quote:
First of all, I doubt you will "block" me. Secondly, I will NOT block you...and I will reply to bullshit that you post. If you stop with the bullshit, we can have a decent conversation.

You pathetic blowhard.
So why did you block me.

You will mock the uneducated but you run in terror from your intellectual equals.

Such cowardice deserves to be blinded to reality and truth. Your sentence is just.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:26 am
@Leadfoot,
I like you. You seem like a very decent person. And I am terrified that one day, I will say or do something to make you hate me. I have been banned from forums apparently for saying unpopular (conservative) things, and had both bosses and friends call me toxic.

I like you. I fear you. And you are my hero right now.

And for the record, in response to that quote, yes I did block him. But much like a woman responding to an abusing man, it might take me six or seven tries to have it take. Classically, abusers either succeed in killing their targets (chronic abusers are essentially psychopaths) or driving them to suicide (as the more likely case on an online forum), or they finally manage to leave. And no, it has nothing to do with intelligence, they can be physicists and mathematicians, yet fall for a big brick of a man who is smart enough only to gaslight and torment them.
(This has been a public service announcement about shitty bf/gf and webforums)
https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2017/1-29/h9LEsbjnAB-2.png
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:47 am
@Leadfoot,
Hey, I'm not uneducated.

I'm got a college degree. Maybe not a fancy university, but still an honest to goodness college, plus community college courses.

It's just that I went for years of doing crap jobs since I had no ambition, so I tend to talk like I have no roots in higher education, since I connect more with down-to-earth people. Especially when I decided most of that knowledge was long term eraseable memory. Or outright wrong.

I know Frank treats me like I don't have an education, but it's not true. I took classes in philosophy, history, religion, and (mostly plant) science. It's just that I have only marginal physics (community college), and he treats me like an idiot so everyone expects that I am on, or at least uneducated. But from either a science of philosophy approach, I can and have proved there is a God.
I have also proved (beyond reasonable doubt, anyway) that the Earth is likely flat.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:53 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Hey, I'm not uneducated.

Yet you come across as such.

You might want to give some consideration as to why that is.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 09:06 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Hey, I'm not uneducated.

I'm got a college degree. Maybe not a fancy university, but still an honest to goodness college, plus community college courses.

It's just that I went for years of doing crap jobs since I had no ambition, so I tend to talk like I have no roots in higher education, since I connect more with down-to-earth people. Especially when I decided most of that knowledge was long term eraseable memory. Or outright wrong.

I know Frank treats me like I don't have an education, but it's not true. I took classes in philosophy, history, religion, and (mostly plant) science. It's just that I have only marginal physics (community college), and he treats me like an idiot so everyone expects that I am on, or at least uneducated. But from either a science of philosophy approach, I can and have proved there is a God.
I have also proved (beyond reasonable doubt, anyway) that the Earth is likely flat.

One...I do not treat you as though you do not have an education. I often treat you as though I think you are nuts, but...

Two...you seem to think that other people think you are an idiot because I supposedly treat you as though you are an idiot. I suspect the reason some people here treat you like an idiot is because you often say idiotic things...like you have proved there is a god...and that you have proved that the Earth is flat.

Three...you are not "blocking" me. You are obsessed with me.
0 Replies