Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 09:22 am
No excuses, now is the time!

Onward!!! Or something.

Everyone tell what their personal beliefs are, whether they claim to be atheists, agnostics, or otherwise.

And no, this isn't just a simple identification. Figure out in depth what you stand for, which ideas you like or dislike. I'll do mine in awhile, but I'll give other people some time to sort things out.

engineer

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 10:02 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I thought Creed was a pretty good movie, a good restart for the Rocky series and a fitting farewell to the Rocky Balboa character, but that said, I didn't see Creed II, so I guess I wasn't all that vested in it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 08:11 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

My personal belief is that the 'SON OF MAN' who is our lord God and saviour, and who is born with the death of the body of mankind, which is the great pregnant androgynous body of Eve, who was told that she would in the future bear the child who would crush the head of Satan.

Nothing wrong with that blind guess at all. Might even be correct.

I, personally, do not do blind guesses about gods...and if I did, I probably would simply call them blind guesses rather than "beliefs." And I certainly would not ask others to "respect" my blind guesses.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 08:36 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

I thought Creed was a pretty good movie, a good restart for the Rocky series and a fitting farewell to the Rocky Balboa character, but that said, I didn't see Creed II, so I guess I wasn't all that vested in it.

Wrong. HERETIC!!! Isn't Creed that highly divisive 90s American rock band? That is what I believe.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 09:42 am
Oh hell, I thought this thread was about Greed!
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 11:27 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Oh hell, I thought this thread was about Greed!

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 10:16 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 10:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
B-ob O-nly B-others S-preading A-theist L-itter.
0 Replies