The “i am”

Fri 19 Nov, 2021 01:50 pm
The “i am” is a PRESENCE not a thought…..The “i am” has thoughts…processes them and then makes decisions/chooses…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 742 • Replies: 33
Topic Closed

Jasper10

Sat 20 Nov, 2021 05:23 am
@Jasper10,
The “i am” presence is different to consciousness.Modern day science guesses that we are no more than consciousness……..
Jasper10

Wed 4 May, 2022 11:52 pm
@Jasper10,
The “i am” is either AWARE or UNAWARE.

UNAWARENESS of the two consciousness states that we experience and therefore a lack of CONTROL over these consciousness states is the fundamental reason many are totally trapped within them and why there are so many mental struggles going on at the moment.

If you are UNAWARE of the two consciousness states then you are probably UNAWARE that there are two types of thought as well

Inward and Outward

Inward thoughts come in from nowhere and are AUTOPILOT thoughts. Outward thoughts are generated consciously by the “i am”

AUTOPILOT works fine until it crashes.When it crashes “fight or flight” signals are sent out by AUTOPILOT because it thinks the body is under threat.

The “i am” then has to rely totally on MANUAL operation whilst it tries to deal with the toxic information sent out by AUTOPILOT.

The “i am” has to learn and learn quickly how to “fly the plane”.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 5 May, 2022 01:07 am
@Jasper10,
Are you talking about "I Am that I Am. Tell them I Am sent you?
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 01:36 am
@roger,
"I am" is the name of Elohim.
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 02:06 am
@Theo202,
WRONG.

Elohim is a Hebrew word meaning "gods". And Elohim said; "Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image, etc.

"I AM" is the singular JHWH.
Jasper10

Thu 5 May, 2022 02:26 am
@roger,
I'm talking about the fact that we are totally embroiled within it all.

We all have a PRESENCE.

We are allowed to disagree with this in UNAWARENESS if we choose.
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 03:51 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
"I AM" is the singular JHWH.

No, in (arguably) all cases references to a singular YHWH are אלהיכם, not אלהים (I am). Yud mem is the plural suffix. Elohim is always a plurality of beings, but the Hebrew uses singular grammar to indicate the singular nature of consciousness, eg "I and my father are one" (but not one and the same).
Exodus 20 is a good example of YHWH and Moses as Elohim, but you've got to go back past the chapter break to see to connecting text.
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 05:04 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
No, in (arguably) all cases references to a singular YHWH are אלהיכם, not אלהים (I am).

Sorry mate, JHWH=I AM, said to Moses; "I am the Lord' Not 'WE' are the Lord.
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 05:38 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
JHWH=I AM

Wrong.

And when YHWH saw that he turned aside to see, Elohim (אלהים) called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
Exodus 3:4

And Moses said unto the Elohim(האלהים), Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Elahi(אלהי) of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
And Elohim (אלהים) said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exodus 3:13-14
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 08:41 pm
@Theo202,
The angels are messengers of God the “I AM”, If it was not God, the ‘I AM’, who said to his heavenly sons/servants in Genesis 1:26; “And now let ‘US’ make man in ‘OUR’ image etc. then who was it?

Michael, Gabriel, Raphael Uriel, and Dubbiel, are but some of the androgynous heavenly sons of God, who did not abandon their original habitat and descend in the days of Jared, the physical father of Enoch, and defile themselves with the daughters of man, but they are not the God, “I AM.”
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 10:49 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The angels are messengers of God the “I AM”

They are messengers, but of YHWH, not Elohim. For Balaam, YHWH and the angel were collectively Elohim:

"the word that Elohim putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak"
Numbers 22:38
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 5 May, 2022 11:38 pm
@Jasper10,
PRESENCE is completely separate from AWARENESS.AWARENESS is completely separate from CONSCIOUSNESS.

PRESENCE can be AWARE or UNAWARE of the 2 off CONSCIOUSNESS types.
Jasper10

Fri 6 May, 2022 09:34 am
@Jasper10,
Dualistic knowledge gained from inward only AUTOPILOT meditative practices cannot be trusted because it doesn't take into account the other MANUAL consciousness state.
Jasper10

Sat 7 May, 2022 11:25 pm
@Jasper10,
If you go inward into the AUTOPILOT meditative state then you will have entered just one of the 2 off consciousness states.The other being MANUAL which you can CONSCIOUSLY bring yourself back into at anytime.

If you meditate within the AUTOPILOT consciousness state you will receive dualistic machine outputs.
Jasper10

Wed 11 May, 2022 05:03 am
@Jasper10,
1.We are not thoughts - Because we create manual outward thoughts and experience autopilot inward thoughts (which can become toxic if autopilot starts failing resulting in "fight or flight" tendencies).

2.We are not consciousness - Because we can become aware of the 2 off consciousness types that we slide backwards and forwards between i.e. manual and autopilot. We can control which consciousness type we experience in any given moment.

3.We are not awareness - Because we are either aware or unaware of items 1 & 2 for example.

4. We are not emotions - We experience emotions as a result of the 2 off thought types and information coming in from the 5 senses.

5.We have a presence (i am) which is separate from the inward/outward thought types;2 off consciousness types and the 2 off awareness types and the various emotions.

Therefore we have a presence (i am) that is either aware or unaware that it slides backwards and forwards between 2 off consciousness types whilst experiencing inward/outward thoughts that result in various emotions.
Jasper10

Tue 17 May, 2022 12:07 am
@Jasper10,
Awareness and Unawareness are important to consciousness “toggling” because PRESENCE is either AWARE or UNAWARE that it takes place.

PRESENCE transitions through the following stages therefore.

1.PRESENCE is unaware that it is unaware (0,0)
2.PRESENCE is unaware that it is aware (0,1)
3.PRESENCE is aware that it is unaware (1,0)
4.PRESENCE is aware that it is aware (1,1)

Jasper10

Thu 19 May, 2022 04:10 am
@Jasper10,
To be AWARE of something then something needs to be separated from the something that it is AWARE of.

The "i am" therefore needs to be separated from the consciousness types and the thought types to be able to distinguish that there are 2 off consciousness types (MANUAL/AUTOPILOT) and there are 2 off thought types (INWARD/OUTWARD).If the "i am" isn't separated from them then it remains embroiled within them.
Jasper10

Thu 19 May, 2022 08:41 am
@Jasper10,
So the "i am" is NOT the consciousness states but the "i am" transitions backwards and forwards between the 2 off consciousness states. The "i am" will be in either the manual or non manual (shall we say) consciousness states (or in synch or out of synch states) in any give moment and the "i am" will either be AWARE of this constant transition process or UNAWARE of of this constant transition process. I call this transition process, "CONSCIOUSNESS TOGGLING".

The "i am" will experiences 2 off types of thought (inward and outward) as it toggles between the 2 consciousness states. Inward thoughts are fed to the "i am" by the non manual or automatic system. It is this system that can go faulty and feed the "i am" with the depressive or even toxic thoughts that cause the "i am's" emotions. Outward thoughts are deliberately created by the "i am" in the manual system.

The "i am" ENGAGES with INWARD thoughts and the "i am" will experience this by a change in consciousness state.

The "i am" doesn't need to ENGAGE with OUTWARD thoughts because the "i am" initiates these thoughts and therefore doesn't need to ENGAGE with them.

The "i am" needs to become more AWARE of the above or the "i am" will remain in UNAWARENESS.

Now try and get your head around that lot.
Linkat

Thu 19 May, 2022 01:50 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Are you talking about "I Am that I Am. Tell them I Am sent you?

It is actually Popeye

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/1074974_399175156859530_1606162724_o.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_p320x320_q65&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=nVRhvPcVYM4AX92dX8U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-2mjT4BrOgYbM2DATB8OZKRXrbaqWGFY7E29stAQJnaQ&oe=62ABC9D5

1. Forums
  2. » The “i am”
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:15:18