Jasper10

Thu 19 May, 2022 02:07 pm
@Linkat,
Lol
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 23 May, 2022 12:52 am
@Jasper10,
Science doesn’t understand the interaction/relationship between PRESENCE,EXPERIENCE;AWARENESS,CONTROL;CONSCIOUSNESS ;THOUGHTS;EMOTIONS.

As science and many individuals only accept the term “I think therefore I am” they only acknowledge thoughts and emotions and claim we are nothing more than consciousness.However,they are unable to adequately define CONSCIOUSNESS;THOUGHTS;EMOTIONS.

As they are unable to acknowledge PRESENCE because they have a BELIEF (because they definitely don’t KNOW for sure) that PRESENCE or SELF doesn’t exist because they have been taken in by one sided “out of synch” inward only meditative knowledge, then they are unable to progress any further or make any rational sense of anything.

They cling on to scientific theories and meditative practices that pamper to their BELIEF systems.

If they had AWARENESS then they would know that “inward” only meditative practices are “out of synch” consciousness practices and they would know that the present scientific model is incorrect.

The issue science and many individuals have is that they don’t take part n the game.

Science and many individuals are SPECTATORS rather than PLAYERS.

Science KNOWS it is just a SPECTATOR but is reluctant to take part in the game.

Many individuals don’t know that they are SPECTATORS and do need to get involved in the game to understand things more…..i.e. become PLAYERS.

As I say many individuals store up KNOWLEDGE from “inward” only “out of synch” consciousness meditative practices and apply this knowledge incorrectly.

They are UNAWARE that it was PRESENCE who decided to go “inward” in the first place.

izzythepush

Mon 23 May, 2022 02:22 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Science doesn’t understand the interaction/relationship

Science is the name of a branch of academic study.

It is not a person, it doesn't understand anything, neither does it go to the toilet nor look forward to a holiday in the Algarve.
Jasper10

Mon 23 May, 2022 03:20 am
@izzythepush,
Who is/are these person/persons who claim to understand science izzy?

According to their science this/these persons doesn't exist to be able to understand it.

How ridiculous is that?

These are the fools that are telling us how it all is and how it all came about......lol.

We are MERELY consciousness they say. They haven't a clue about consciousness and they freely admit it so how can they say we are no more than consciousness?

Consciousness isn't a person izzy and they would KNOW that if they had AWARENESS.

izzythepush

Mon 23 May, 2022 03:28 am
@Jasper10,
Not you.

The most ridiculous thing is you shouting out how clever your theory is and running scared when told of scientific forums to post on.

You're a dilettante, nothing about you is serious, if it was you wouldn't be here you'd be discussing your theories on scientific forums.

Jasper10

Mon 23 May, 2022 03:38 am
@izzythepush,
I am serious about what I post.

I highlight the blatantly obvious areas that scientists have overlooked in their theories because they are so UNAWARE of the obvious.

The present scientific model is not based upon FACTS.

OBSERVATIONS and EXPERIENCE confirm this.

izzythepush

Mon 23 May, 2022 04:53 am
@Jasper10,
If you were serious you wouldn't be here.

The only person who believes your nonsense is you.
Jasper10

Mon 23 May, 2022 06:44 am
@izzythepush,
It isn't nonsense izzy and scientists know it.

They just can't bring themselves to accept it fully yet because they have invested so much in their failing model.

Science has a big crisis on its hands.

Their ship's about to sink.

Jasper10

Thu 16 Jun, 2022 07:39 am
@Jasper10,
The “i am is a PRESENCE that can tune into the fact that it does transition backwards and forwards between two consciousness states.The “i am” can become more increasingly aware of this.

The “i am” does unknowingly let autopilot take control all the time.However,when Autopilot cannot take control it gives control back to the “i am” to make a decision and autopilot then takes back control again.

All this happens automatically and if the “i am” is unaware of this occurrence then even though it resides in manual a lot of the time this “given control” state is no different to the autopilot “handed over control” state.

This is why awareness is so important and sits above the 2 consciousness states.

It’s only when the “i am” has sufficient awareness that it can introduce control over the consciousness transitions.

Once the “i am” gains control of the consciousness transitions it then begins to understand the interfaces with inward and outward thoughts and the resulting emotions.
Jasper10

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 12:44 pm
@Jasper10,
The “I am” exists and is separate from consciousness.The “I am” knows this because it can be aware that it exists in both the “in the moment” and “not in the moment” consciousness states and toggles between these two consciousness states constantly as it engages and disengages with inward/autopilot thoughts.

Jasper10

Thu 18 Aug, 2022 12:47 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the only way to understand consciousness is by first recognising the “I am”

You cannot study consciousness afar off. The “I am” understands consciousness by experiencing it.
Jasper10

Fri 26 Aug, 2022 02:39 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that there is a constant and naturally occurring power source within the cosmos which enables the physical body to function.I would suggest that this naturally occurring power source stems from particles spinning within the electromagnetic fields that permeate the cosmos at all levels Marco/Micro thus creating sinusoidal wave forms which the the “I am” also interfaces with during “inward” only thought interactions.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The “i am”
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:40:43