Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 08:53 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Now I think it's cool!

It's become a fad! Shocked
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:17 pm
Um, it's sort of lonely out here....

GD, do you take into consideration the number of total posts? I don't have as many posts as some people, so my killer rate might range in the high percentages considering the number of my posts.

Pragmatic, I hope you appreciate my high minded instinct to protect those who might be teased relentlessly.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:19 pm
Diane wrote:
Pragmatic, I hope you appreciate my high minded instinct to protect those who might be teased relentlessly.

Beg your pardon?
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:21 pm
Diane wrote:
Um, it's sort of lonely out here....

GD, do you take into consideration the number of total posts? I don't have as many posts as some people, so my killer rate might range in the high percentages considering the number of my posts.

Actually that is one thing I noticed - GD may need a type of control or basic ratio so that everyone has an even footing. I think my 267 odd threads I have participated in are very very small compared to some of the other members here.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:27 pm
Um hm, it's all in the numbers and I usually don't go there, It's too confusing...
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 02:32 am
chuckle, pd!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:57:17