Boozy Seltzer? Mankind's greatest invention? Or a portent of the coming Apocalypse?

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2021 10:08 am
What say you? Yay or nay on the current trend of boozy (very low to zero-calorie) seltzer water? A healthy adult alternative to beer or something to just pour down the drain?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 587 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2021 10:17 am
@tsarstepan,
I say nay because I don't like fizzy drinks. Hate soda, gassy water, ugh. Horrible taste.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2021 10:21 am
@tsarstepan,
middle of the ground - I love fizzy drinks - I am a sparkling water drinker.

I have finally tried a couple this past summer - don't like any of the overly sweet ones and because of this I am middle of ground - I just like a splash of flavor in my fizz.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2021 12:27 pm
I don't think they've made it over here.

Having said that I don't really know, I shop at Lidl, they are fairly restricted and they wouldn't stock something like that.
Linkat

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2021 12:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I don't think they've made it over here.

Having said that I don't really know, I shop at Lidl, they are fairly restricted and they wouldn't stock something like that.

There are all sorts of versions - some are like vodka and lemonaide not necessarily a fizzy one. Just so many more options.

Good if you just want something lighter in cooler.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2023 08:24 am
Lacroix ain't boozy but this short video gets a pass.
0 Replies