The Derek Chauvin Trial

Mame

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 12:49 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy, Oralloy, Oralloy.

You just don't want to see what the rest of the world saw.

Why is that?
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 01:00 am
@Mame,
I choose to stick with facts and reality.

If the world chooses a different path, that's nothing to do with me.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 07:32 am
@Mame,
Snood was quite right in that no one will ever get him to see what he doesn't want to see.
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 10:27 am
@vikorr,
To be more accurate, no one will ever get me to see what is not there to begin with.

Your dislike for reality is your own. I do not share it.
vikorr

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 04:19 pm
@oralloy,
Two particularly posters aside (not on this thread) - From what I've seen, every single person who has ever told you:
- that you can't tell your opinion from fact
- that you lie
- that you are racist
- etc

... each of those people:

- are for the major part, logical
- have little to no trouble dealing with reality
- (vast majority) don't think you are intelligent
- are not jealous of anything about you
- (most) rarely accuse others of similar

It is not common nor normal for large numbers of random strangers to accuse the exact same person of the above things across multiple different topics. Your reasoning for the motives of so many people saying the above things to you....... is your own delusion. The only common thread - is you and your ideas. They have no motive beyond telling the truth. This isn't going to change, despite your constant protestations otherwise - meaning there is nothing that can actually be said beyond that to you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 05:25 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
... each of those people:

- are for the major part, logical
- have little to no trouble dealing with reality
- (most) rarely accuse others of similar

All three of these claims are factually untrue.

vikorr wrote:
Your reasoning for the motives of so many people saying the above things to you....... is your own delusion.

Wrong. That these people are incapable of making intelligent arguments is reality.

vikorr wrote:
The only common thread - is you and your ideas.

Wrong again. The people in question are all pretty stupid.

There is a reason why intelligent people consider appeals to the crowd to be logical fallacies. "What stupid people think" is not a matter of any importance.
Mame

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2021 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
I'd be interested in knowing where you grew up, what your parents did for a living, basically, how you developed.

Oralloy, how can you be here on the edge on your own, basically, and not wonder why you're so different in thinking from so many others?

Does that not speak to you?
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 01:15 am
@Mame,
I already know why. The stupid people here drove away nearly all of the smart people who used to be here. You missed it because you were not actively posting at the time.

I don’t succumb to bullying, so I was not driven away with the others.

Now I’m an island of intelligence in a sea of stupidity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 02:06 am
@Mame,
Look how much he has invested in the delusion compared to the reality. The disconnect is huge, it would turn his world upside down.

He literally can’t handle the truth.
vikorr

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 02:36 am
@Mame,
I've actually had tried to have this conversation with him from several different angles (most indirectly). From what I can work out, he believes that it is everyone else that has the problem, and that they are all motivated against him, and even that they are jealous of him. On some level I suspect he knows that these things are not the case...but appears to have a deep, driving need to see everyone else as the problem, rather than the only thread common to all the criticism - his ideas and 'logic'. Nothing I've seen from anyone has ever changed his mind on that.
snood

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 02:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Look how much he has invested in the delusion compared to the reality. The disconnect is huge, it would turn his world upside down.

That’s the fascinating thing about the poor guy.

If he admits to ANY truth, it would begin to unravel the whole enormous, grotesque and putrid mess he’s weaved.

He can’t say “Of COURSE Derek Chauvin brutally murdered that black man”, because then he might have to admit to being able to see how much police brutality continues to happen against black people.

He CAN’T admit Trump’s big lie that he didn’t lose the election.

He CAN’T say he knows the violent insurrection attempt happened.

He’s hooked on the attention he gets here. So he’s STUCK repeating the same pathetically transparent bullshit over and over.

It’s a sick spectacle - like a psycho hamster skittering around his wheel. Too bad he doesn’t have a hamster lifespan.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 03:28 am
@snood,
Or its intelligence.
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
I can see why you guys all wish that I was only as intelligent as a hamster.

Bad luck for you (good luck for me) that I do not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Look how much he has invested in the delusion compared to the reality.

No delusion on my end.

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to call you delusional when your problem is that you aren't smart enough to comprehend reality.

Regardless, you are the one who has the difficulty perceiving reality.

izzythepush wrote:

I'm the one who posts the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:34 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
I've actually had tried to have this conversation with him from several different angles (most indirectly). From what I can work out,

That's the problem right there. You lack the ability to draw conclusions with any accuracy.

vikorr wrote:
he believes that it is everyone else that has the problem,

Well, yes. All you guys are capable of is personal attacks, and your personal attacks are polluting the thread.

vikorr wrote:
and that they are all motivated against him,

Well you certainly dislike it when I post facts. But no. That's not the same as being motivated against me.

vikorr wrote:
and even that they are jealous of him.

No. You'd have to be a thousand times smarter than you currently are before you started being jealous of me.

vikorr wrote:
On some level I suspect he knows that these things are not the case...but appears to have a deep, driving need to see everyone else as the problem, rather than the only thread common to all the criticism - his ideas and 'logic'.

All I do is perceive reality.

You'll have to take my word for this, but those of us who are smart find it pretty easy to perceive reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 09:37 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
If he admits to ANY truth, it would begin to unravel the whole enormous, grotesque and putrid mess he's weaved.

I'm the only one here who does post the truth.

snood wrote:
He can't say "Of COURSE Derek Chauvin brutally murdered that black man",

You're lying again.

https://able2know.org/topic/556745-79#post-7139992

snood wrote:
because then he might have to admit to being able to see how much police brutality continues to happen against black people.

Spare me your pathetic whining. If you don't want police officers to defend themselves against you, stop trying to murder them.

snood wrote:
He CAN'T admit Trump's big lie that he didn't lose the election.

Are you referring to where I point out the possibility that the Democrats cheated? Or are you just lying again? Both?

snood wrote:
He CAN'T say he knows the violent insurrection attempt happened.

You're lying again. Peaceful protests are not violent insurrections.

snood wrote:
He's hooked on the attention he gets here.

Hardly. In fact, I'd much appreciate it if you stopped addressing me altogether and just pretended that I don't exist. It's not like you have any worthwhile discourse to offer. All you have to offer is childish name-calling.

The reason why I defend myself from your lies is because I dislike being lied about.

snood wrote:
So he's STUCK repeating the same pathetically transparent bullshit over and over.

Notice how I can back up all my factual claims with actual cites, and you cannot?

I'm guessing that you aren't capable of noticing this. Regardless, the fact remains.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 11:49 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Or its intelligence.

Yeah, that's just a reach to far for him!
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 11:54 am
@BillW,
Wrong again. My IQ is 170. It's people like you who have hamster-like intelligence.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 12:21 pm
This pile on is not valuable and is probably against the TOS. Just ignore him if he brings no value to the thread.
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 12:22 pm
@engineer,
Their complaint is that I do bring value to the thread. They would prefer to have the facts obscured.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:46:45