11

Do Christians have to obey the Old Testament Laws?

Frank Apisa

1  
Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 03:27 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Close enough, married couples are people, whether male and male, female and female, or male and female unions. So then, what is your answer?

Not close enough.

If you want to ask me what I think about sexual activity among males and females...there is no reason whatever to ask me, "Do the scriptures say that it is an abomination for married couples to practice oral and anal sex?"

So get off the "close enough" bullshit and ask me a question that does not include that "Do the scriptures..." part...if, for some weird reason, you want to know what I think about sexual activity among males and females.

The Anointed

-1  
Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 03:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Your exact words: "In the Old Testament...as part of the LAW...it says that the god of that New Testament considers homosexual acts to be an abomination...and anyone engaging in homosexual acts forfeits his life.

This verse does not say that homosexuals are an abomination, but Homosexual 'ACTS' are an abomination.

So again I ask; "Do the scriptures say that it is an abomination for married couples to practice oral and anal sex?"
Frank Apisa

2  
Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 03:55 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Are you so ignorant about sex that you supposes oral and anal sex are exclusively "homosexual ACTS?"

Grow the **** up...and while you are at it, grow a brain.

And if you want to ask me what I think about certain sexual acts...(which you said was the reason for your question)...WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING ME ABOUT WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY?

Now...I am about to leave for the golf course to play a round with my regular foursome. You stick at home and play around with yourself. I'll be back to see if you figured out how to ask a reasonable, intelligent question in about 5 hours from now.

Piece of advise: Try switching hands. It makes things interesting.
The Anointed

-1  
Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 04:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
My, my, my, look what we have here, another whose IQ begins with a decimal point, who has no other weapon but crude insults.

May your balls be lost in the rough.