Facebook

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 02:59 am
Does anyone know if it’s still possible to change a Facebook profile into a business page still? There’s a link for it but showing error or removed when I click on it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 897 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Kermitthefrog99

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 06:17 am
hello all, So i have my facebook connected to my trillian messenger and when my trillian messenger shows when people on my facebook sign on and off their picture does not show it has been that way since October, I had that problem before October as well for a bit and than I was able to get the pictures of people on my facebook to show when they sign off and on on my trillian messenger now since October the pictures stopped showing again and they have not come back again since. It shows a white person thing on a grey background for all my facebook friends on my trillian messenger when they sign in and out and I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing the pictures not to work?

Thank you for any replies.

also I posted this here because I can't figure out how to create a new thread in this section or I would have I don't see a create new thread anywhere.
jespah

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2021 06:49 am
@Kermitthefrog99,
Click on able2know, top left corner of every page, select Ask Question.

We don't have specific forums, you add tags to categorize your topic
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2021 11:00 am
@jespah,
It’s the bottom left hand corner over here.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2021 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,

bottom left of every page, but also in big letters on the upper left of the home page...
0 Replies