What will Trump's Legacy be?

glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 08:22 pm
@oralloy,
Funny how you never say anything worth listening to, mr. Bland
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 08:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Wrong again. I say lots of stuff that is worth listening to.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 09:12 pm
Trump's Legacy???? Let's just say his fat orange face and piggy eyes won't be on Mount Rushmore
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 05:00 am
@glitterbag,
I think scholars agree that he wont go down in the pantheon of the greats. (Most svholars are debating as to how close to the bottom his regime was).
However Michael Smerkonish was going over the perceived " high points" of the Trump years and included such things as THE WALL (symbolic action serving no valid purpose), His tax cut (serving one demographic and actually harming others), His bailing from the International Accords (self serving becuse science is busy trying to solve the problem of climate change and Trump has been clueless on this issue), INFRASTRUCTURE, (I cant think of a single project in this area)
Smerkonish then stated that its just too bad Trumps time in office ended with such a deed, and he agreed that Trump is primarily culpable for the travesty in the Capitol (where the entire world saw the savagery of our citizenry).

I believe that Trump' main legacy will be to be recalled as THE LAST ISOLATIONIST (at least I hope its so). This planet is totally integrated ecosystem and needs to be recognized as such.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 05:16 am
@glitterbag,
Just the same thing over and over again.
Ragman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:24 am
@farmerman,
Still confused about why the Secret Service, FBI and any police force weren’t able stop the insurrection in its tracks.

Furthermore, did T prevent Federal troops from being called out to protect the WH. Why was the timing so slow when a quantity showed up of National Guard (or was it Reserves) ? How did Wash DC non-state status come into play? In other words, would being a State have created a larger commitment of troops and sped things up?
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:35 am
@Ragman,
the story was that he HELD the DC National Guard "as a reserve" and until it would be required.

Those guys were on their own and any Fed agents were not drawn

As I understood the Mayor of DC had NO jurisdictional responsibility with a Nat Guard Company. I suppose, if DC were a state that woul change, and of course thered need to be a governor
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:38 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Just the same thing over and over again.

It's pretty hypocritical of you to post the same nonsense over and over again, and then whine so loudly that I have the same rebuttal for the same nonsense.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Wrong again. I say lots of stuff that is worth listening to
Send me a PM when that begins
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:48 am
@farmerman,
It began many decades ago when I learned how to talk.

I can see why progressives are jealous of me. There is nothing worthwhile about progressivism.
coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 03:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Imagine if that would become true. It would be worthy of a book by Stephen King.

Trump is an example of what we should avoid becoming, as Hightor said, let his be the negative evidence about how a "businessman" has the skills to be a great leader.
Scholars are leaning toward Trump being voted the WORST PRESIDENT , taking overAndrew Johnsons position that has remained unchallenged for over 150 years.

Stephen King wrote a book called "The Dead Zone" that more or less presaged the Trump presidency.
coluber2001

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 03:06 pm
Trump is a temporary, malevolent anomaly destined for political oblivion and historical infamy.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 04:05 pm
@coluber2001,
The STAND was kinda asymptotic to Trump (the walkin dude wa actually a malvolent spirit who drew his followers by lies and actions. We heavent yet proven that Trump is actually Satan
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 04:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I can see why progressives are jealous of me
You do live in a dream orld. I consider you humorous ntertainment coming from a sad little boy who may be 40 years old but is 12 at hart.
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 05:11 pm
@farmerman,
Progressives can't defend their demented ideology using facts or logic, so they rely on childish name-calling instead.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 07:47 pm
@oralloy,
The only president directly responsible for more than 500,000 us deaths.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 09:38 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It began many decades ago when I learned how to talk.

I can see why progressives are jealous of me. There is nothing worthwhile about progressivism.

How many more decades will it be before you learn to think????
oralloy

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 09:46 pm
@glitterbag,
@glitterbag,
You are the only one here who isn't capable of thought. My IQ is 170.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:06 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Still confused about why the Secret Service, FBI and any police force weren’t able stop the insurrection in its tracks.

Furthermore, did T prevent Federal troops from being called out to protect the WH. Why was the timing so slow when a quantity showed up of National Guard (or was it Reserves) ? How did Wash DC non-state status come into play? In other words, would being a State have created a larger commitment of troops and sped things up?

It's going to be a nightmare rounding up all these traitors. It is horrifying how well they did this time.....there has to be a draconian clamp down to make sure the traitors are identified, removed and prosecuted......they will likely wind up in federal prison..if they are lucky.
Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2021 10:47 am
I read that subject title quickly. I read it as lunacy, not legacy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:16:27