We stole the White House, now we will steal the Senate too!

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:15 pm
Apparently the Democrats will win both Senate seats in Georgia. Cool!

Tomorrow will be end of the MAGA cult as Congress approves the election results to the painful death screams of thousands of the faithful. I am feeling schadenfreude (but I have never pretended to be a good person).

I am waiting for an entertaining finish from Trump. I am still hoping that he is dragged out of the White House in his underwear by capitol police.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Once more you attempt to portray yourself as a symbol of Democracy and the Democrats. Once again, you fail.

The final results are not yet in. It may be several days. Consider speaking with your deflated girlfriend... or did Santa come through with the air pump? Look into her eyes and learn what you must learn

Prepare for the chaos which may be arriving. Look at what happened in Pennsylvania today as the Republicans staged an uprising. A coup, if you will.

If Lindsey Graham gets drunk enough tonight, he might try this at the Federal level.
roger

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Oh, Lord. What did I miss in Pennsylvania?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:50 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Oh, Lord. What did I miss in Pennsylvania?

I think Sturgizzy is referring to a letter sent by "some members" of the Pennsylvania State legislature. Trump was hyping it up today.

It isn't news. The election is, in fact, over.

I will tell you what is going to happen (just to show I know what I am talking about). The House and Senate will vote tomorrow. There will be some mischief from Republicans that will lead to several two hour shouting matches. At the end all of the electors will be confirmed (easily).

There will be a couple thousand pissed of people in red hats (as opposed to the pissed off people in pink hats last time) protesting. They won't change anything.

The only question is what Trump does after tomorrow. I am hoping it is entertaining. There is no question that Biden will be president on the 20th.

roger

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Okay, no riot; no insurrection?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:56 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Okay, no riot; no insurrection?

I sure hope there is. I am looking for entertainment (but I am not a good person).
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:57 pm
@roger,
The State Senate in Pennsylvania, took control of proceedings. A Democrat had narrowly won reelection in Allegedly Country and was to be sworn in. Some Republicans objected and took away control from the Democrat Lt. Governor. They did however swear in the others
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 09:57 pm
I think the fact the GOP lost the Senate too is funny.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:01 pm
@Sturgis,
State Senate? I think Sturgizzy may be confused between the state senate and the US Senate (or he may just be following me from thread to thread to throw mud).
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:01 pm
@maxdancona,
The fact is that the Republicans staged a coup of sorts.

Further, the Republican who lost is still contesting the vote tally.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:03 pm
@Sturgis,
That has nothing to do with this thread about the US Senate.
Real Music

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think the fact the GOP lost the Senate too is funny.

1. As of right now, the GOP has not lost the Senate.

2. No one knows what will be the final outcome in the two Georgia Senate races.

3. I hope the GOP do lose the Senate.

4. But, me hoping that the GOP loses the Senate doesn't mean it will happen.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:15 pm
@Real Music,
Actually... the GOP has almost certainly lost the Senate. There is 91% of the vote in. The Democrats outperformed their targets in almost every county. The New York Times (which is fairly conservative in their estimates) now says there is a greater than 95% chance of Democratic victory in both races.

If you were watching closely, you would know that we are waiting for Dekalb to report a block of 171,000 votes.

I might be jumping the gun a little bit... but not by much.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:19 pm
@maxdancona,
You show your ignorance more and more by the second.

Read my first post in this thread. Then the following article. Learn something! Yes, there is a Senate in Pennsylvania. Many states and Commonwealths have these.
www.cnn.com/2021/01/05/politics/pennsylvania-state-senate-gop/index.html
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:20 pm
@Sturgis,
1) Your post has nothing to do with the topic of the thread (which is the US Senate).

2) You follow me around from thread to thread to throw mud. That is why you are here. It is kind of pathetic.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Give an actual source.

I checked just now and the 2 Republicans are ahead. Marginally, but, ahead.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:22 pm
@Sturgis,
Sigh....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/forecast-georgia-senate-runoff.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

You really are pathetic, Izzy.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:24 pm
@maxdancona,
It has everything to do with your thread. It's quite sad that you have not enough intelligence to comprehend this
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:25 pm
@maxdancona,
1. As I already stated, I am hoping that democrats win both Georgia Senate seats.

2. But, for now I will just wait.

3. Both of these races are too close to call.

4. The GOP might end up keeping the Senate.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 10:29 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

1. As I already stated, I am hoping that democrats win both Georgia Senate seats.

2. But, for now I will just wait.

3. Both of these races are too close to call.

4. The GOP might end up keeping the Senate.

Although a "Greater than 95% chance" is technically also "too close to call".

I think you are being silly.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » We stole the White House, now we will steal the Senate too!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:32:06