The Democratic States Of America.

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 06:53 am
While I admire Biden for wanting to bring the country together, calling for unity the truth is it's never going to happen.
Trump using the oldest trick in the book Divide and Conquer has completely spilt the country. Now he didn't do it on his own, it's been heading this way since the Republican party became infected with the cancer of the Tea Party.
Since they started letting the likes of Moscow Mitch and flip flop Graham speak for the party cheered on by Fox & Co.

So why don't Democratic States form their own Union and let the Trumplicans form the Trumplican States of America.
They could even become a monarchy and make Trump their King, I'm sure they'd like that.
Lets face it these two sides are never going to come together and try as Biden might to unite the country the Trumplicans are going to spend the next 4 years blocking everything the Democrats try to do, just like they did with Obama.

You see the crazy **** the Trumplican fanatics on this site come out with, unfortunately they're a representation of Trumplicans in general. They believe we Democrats are pedophiles, that we eat babies and as their leader says we're all bad people.
I mean how do reason with people like that, the answer is you don't.
I for one would be quite happy to cut them loose, let them form their own fiefdom with Trump sitting on the throne.

Logistically it would be a awesome task but doable. Each State could hold it's own election on where to go, monitored by both Democrats and Trumplicans, exactly the same as the election just gone.
You could even get in international observers, the Democrats could get in observers from the EU and the Trumplicans could get in observers from Russia, each to their own.

You have the likes of Oraloy calling for labour camps for Democrats and though it sounds absolutely insane I would say a fair percentage of Trumplicans would go along with that.
I mean just listen to Trump and the likes of Giuliani, according to them all us Democrats are liars, cheats and worse and the silence from so called Republicans speaks volumes.

How more much of this **** are we going to put with because it's not going to stop anytime soon. It's never going to stop.
So why not seriously consider the break up of the union, it's broken already.

Yes it would mean a mass movement of people, splitting the army, like I said a logistical nightmare. but what's the alternative, a continuation of the crazy **** we've been putting up with for years, the barrage of lies and hatred from Trump and his cohorts.

God bless the Democratic States of America.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 1,271 • Replies: 20

Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 07:49 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Actually the Republicans tried to work with Mr. Obama.

Actually, they didn't.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azquotes.com%2Fpicture-quotes%2Fquote-the-single-most-important-thing-we-want-to-achieve-is-for-president-obama-to-be-a-one-mitch-mcconnell-89-14-07.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 07:52 am
@oralloy,
These labour camps you propose putting so called progressive Democrats in, what are they for?.

Is it for re-education (Chinese style) or will they lead to the gas ovens?.

I'm just curious.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 08:23 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Reeducation Chinese style. I've no wish to harm anyone.

You want to put people against their will into labour camps (prisons) and then beat or force them to think the way you do But you've no wish to harm anyone.
I don't suppose you realise how insane that sounds. Probably not.

You should send Kim Jong Un your address, he'd love you and the love letters you would get from him, wow.

Attention Democrats this madman Oraloy represents more Trumplicans and Republicans than you'd like to think.

All the more reason for the Democratic States of America.

Just imagine the next 4 years of lies and hate filled propaganda you're going to get from Trump & co. It'll make the Obama Birther lies seem like nothing.
Then imagine 4 years from now Trump gets back in. Another 4 years of Trump and his cohorts taking a sledgehammer to your democracy.
Would democracy survive another 4 years of Trump, I think not.

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 08:24 am
Splitting the armed forces.

Keeping it simple.

1 nuke for you, 1 nuke for me. 1 tank for you, 1 tank for me and so on.

All personnel given a choice. Join the Trumplican States of America or join the Democratic States of America.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 08:25 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Just imagine the next 4 years of lies and hate filled propaganda you're going to get from Trump & co. It'll make the Obama Birther lies seem like nothing.

And rightfully so. Payback for how Mr. Trump was treated.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Then imagine 4 years from now Trump gets back in. Another 4 years of Trump and his cohorts taking a sledgehammer to your democracy.
Would democracy survive another 4 years of Trump, I think not.

Our democracy will be fine. It's not Mr. Trump who is a threat to democracy. It is progressives and their hatred for all who disagree with them.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 08:32 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

While I admire Biden for wanting to bring the country together, calling for unity the truth is it's never going to happen.
Trump using the oldest trick in the book Divide and Conquer has completely spilt the country. Now he didn't do it on his own, it's been heading this way since the Republican party became infected with the cancer of the Tea Party.
Since they started letting the likes of Moscow Mitch and flip flop Graham speak for the party cheered on by Fox & Co.

So why don't Democratic States form their own Union and let the Trumplicans form the Trumplican States of America.
They could even become a monarchy and make Trump their King, I'm sure they'd like that.
Lets face it these two sides are never going to come together and try as Biden might to unite the country the Trumplicans are going to spend the next 4 years blocking everything the Democrats try to do, just like they did with Obama.

You see the crazy **** the Trumplican fanatics on this site come out with, unfortunately they're a representation of Trumplicans in general. They believe we Democrats are pedophiles, that we eat babies and as their leader says we're all bad people.
I mean how do reason with people like that, the answer is you don't.
I for one would be quite happy to cut them loose, let them form their own fiefdom with Trump sitting on the throne.

Logistically it would be a awesome task but doable. Each State could hold it's own election on where to go, monitored by both Democrats and Trumplicans, exactly the same as the election just gone.
You could even get in international observers, the Democrats could get in observers from the EU and the Trumplicans could get in observers from Russia, each to their own.

You have the likes of Oraloy calling for labour camps for Democrats and though it sounds absolutely insane I would say a fair percentage of Trumplicans would go along with that.
I mean just listen to Trump and the likes of Giuliani, according to them all us Democrats are liars, cheats and worse and the silence from so called Republicans speaks volumes.

How more much of this **** are we going to put with because it's not going to stop anytime soon. It's never going to stop.
So why not seriously consider the break up of the union, it's broken already.

Yes it would mean a mass movement of people, splitting the army, like I said a logistical nightmare. but what's the alternative, a continuation of the crazy **** we've been putting up with for years, the barrage of lies and hatred from Trump and his cohorts.

God bless the Democratic States of America.

Sadly, I think dissolving the US would be the best move...although I suspect it might be better to end up several different nations with some sort of working cooperation amongst some of them.

Fact is, I think it may be the ONLY move that will work.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 08:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Fact is, I think it may be the ONLY move that will work.

It's a sad of affairs that it's come to this but unfortunately it's the only viable alternative.

These Trumplicans can NOT be reasoned with and it's only going to get worse.

hightor

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 10:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Sadly, I think dissolving the US would be the best move...although I suspect it might be better to end up several different nations with some sort of working cooperation amongst some of them.

Happily, I think dissolving all the world's legacy countries and reconstituting them as small independent nations of similar population and wealth would be a huge improvement.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 10:33 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Happily, I think dissolving all the world's legacy countries and reconstituting them as small independent nations of similar population and wealth would be a huge improvement.

Good idea, also, Hightor.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 06:17 pm
Since most of the states lean one direction or another, it would be an interesting idea to break things into individual nations. Around 80 of them said so as to deal with states bagging groceries differently from one region to another. (New York, Pennsylvania and California might benefit from multiple splitting)

Dissolve the Presidency and Houses. States already have senators and assembly people. This might help reduce the tax burden as well once the feds were dissolved
RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 09:02 pm
@Sturgis,
Sounds good. Do you think Russia and China would go along with it?
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:49 am
At 70, I consider myself to be a life long liberal, but am increasingly distraught with what "progressives" have become. I hold NO anger toward Trump supporters even though I did not vote for Trump. The level of hypocrisy with today's progressive mindset forces me to counter their self-righteous posture.

There have been more than 400 black on black murders in Philadelphia during 2020. Yet, there is not a single protest countering this idiocy. If a white person were to stub the toe of a black person all hell would break loose. Why? Because Black Lives don't really Matter. What MATTERS is the political statement, nothing else. Blacks could care less about blacks being murdered ... as long as the murderers are black. Progressive whites, no matter the extent of their intellect, hue to this dichotomous mindset.

Nationwide, thousands of entirely innocent businesses were looted and livelihoods destroyed earlier this year in sympathy for the killing of a man who was a repeated home invader and armed thief. Did these business owners deserve this? Or was the 'cause' far greater than the aftermath? Progressives would rather drop dead than sympathize with such egregious loss.

Free speech is something that today's progressives want no part of. Indeed, universities guarantee that such young, fledgling progressives will not have to suffer the inconvenience and trauma of listening to points of view which differ from their acculturated mindset. This is why they create 'safe spaces' which protect the individual from having to listen to such 'deviant' inquiry. Indeed, such spoiled and entitled entities are wont not even to speak with parents who opted for the Trump Card. Today's universities are no longer fonts of learning (where one is supposed to be routinely exposed to thinking which counters one's own) but, rather, corporate entities which cater to the mindset of 'customers' who, through extortionate tuition fees, allow students to direct the political fallout of said university.

Abortion is something that the progressives hold dearly as being woman's right to decide. Letting the moral implications of such wanton abortion rights be subordinate for this discussion, let me say that, to these progressives, the will of the man behind such procreation matters not a whit. HIS desire for such birth to manifest matters not to these progressives. ONLY the women gets to decide and the man is left with no judicial power whatsoever.

If I have brought forth anything that needs to be castigated, let the beholder castigate. To me, I have been entirely transparent here with a rationale which should be slammed into the faces of these progressives. I would not wish to live in a world dominated by these selfish, self-centered freaks of nature who think that they, and only they, matter in this world. Again, I did NOT vote for Trump, but to place those that did, either through fear or avarice, into the panoply of perfidious behavior, is to bring forth an open and willful admission that democracy is not at the forefront of these pandering progressives. - David Lyga
hightor

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:53 am
@david lyga,
Quote:
At 70, I consider myself to be a life long liberal...

You mean you consider yourself to have once been a liberal.
Quote:

There have been more than 400 black on black murders in Philadelphia during 2020.

How many white on white murders have occurred in the same time frame? People don't usually hold protests about everyday crimes. It was specifically the deaths of black suspects at the hands of white police officers which led to the BLM movement, not people being robbed, beaten, or murdered in neighborhood crimes.
Quote:
Blacks could care less about blacks being murdered ... as long as the murderers are black.

I'm sure the families of the murdered would dispute this statement.
Quote:
Nationwide, thousands of entirely innocent businesses were looted and livelihoods destroyed earlier this year in sympathy for the killing of a man who was a repeated home invader and armed thief.

Those were riots, not demonstrations of sympathy.
Quote:

Free speech is something that today's progressives want no part of.

Censorship on campus is totally overblown as a "free speech" issue. Just because the college says a rally can't be held on the campus that doesn't mean it can't be held elsewhere. It's not free speech that's the issue, it's the venue; no one is getting persecuted for sharing their thoughts and no one is getting prosecuted for the content of their speech.
Quote:
ONLY the women gets to decide and the man is left with no judicial power whatsoever.

Last I heard, only women carry the developing fetus and deal with the potential dangers of pregnancy. If the couple, as a couple, willingly choose to have a child this mutual understanding would do a lot to encourage the prospective parents to go through with their plan. But no, some drunk guy who knocks up his drunk girlfriend and leaves her pregnant doesn't get to force her to carry the child to term. Neither does a rapist.
Quote:
I would not wish to live in a world dominated by these selfish, self-centered freaks of nature who think that they, and only they, matter in this world.

You seem very angry and upset. So what do you plan to do about it?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:02 am
@david lyga,
david lyga wrote:

At 70, I consider myself to be a life long liberal, but am increasingly distraught with what "progressives" have become. I hold NO anger toward Trump supporters even though I did not vote for Trump. The level of hypocrisy with today's progressive mindset forces me to counter their self-righteous posture.

There have been more than 400 black on black murders in Philadelphia during 2020. Yet, there is not a single protest countering this idiocy. If a white person were to stub the toe of a black person all hell would break loose. Why? Because Black Lives don't really Matter. What MATTERS is the political statement, nothing else. Blacks could care less about blacks being murdered ... as long as the murderers are black. Progressive whites, no matter the extent of their intellect, hue to this dichotomous mindset.

Nationwide, thousands of entirely innocent businesses were looted and livelihoods destroyed earlier this year in sympathy for the killing of a man who was a repeated home invader and armed thief. Did these business owners deserve this? Or was the 'cause' far greater than the aftermath? Progressives would rather drop dead than sympathize with such egregious loss.

Free speech is something that today's progressives want no part of. Indeed, universities guarantee that such young, fledgling progressives will not have to suffer the inconvenience and trauma of listening to points of view which differ from their acculturated mindset. This is why they create 'safe spaces' which protect the individual from having to listen to such 'deviant' inquiry. Indeed, such spoiled and entitled entities are wont not even to speak with parents who opted for the Trump Card. Today's universities are no longer fonts of learning (where one is supposed to be routinely exposed to thinking which counters one's own) but, rather, corporate entities which cater to the mindset of 'customers' who, through extortionate tuition fees, allow students to direct the political fallout of said university.

Abortion is something that the progressives hold dearly as being woman's right to decide. Letting the moral implications of such wanton abortion rights be subordinate for this discussion, let me say that, to these progressives, the will of the man behind such procreation matters not a whit. HIS desire for such birth to manifest matters not to these progressives. ONLY the women gets to decide and the man is left with no judicial power whatsoever.

If I have brought forth anything that needs to be castigated, let the beholder castigate. To me, I have been entirely transparent here with a rationale which should be slammed into the faces of these progressives. I would not wish to live in a world dominated by these selfish, self-centered freaks of nature who think that they, and only they, matter in this world. Again, I did NOT vote for Trump, but to place those that did, either through fear or avarice, into the panoply of perfidious behavior, is to bring forth an open and willful admission that democracy is not at the forefront of these pandering progressives. - David Lyga

I see Hightor went through some trouble to respond with specificity to elements in this screed of yours.

Please excuse me for being more abrupt, but I think it should be printed out on plain white paper; torn into small pieces, and worked into the soil around a rose bush somewhere. The roses on the bush would benefit.

0 Replies