The slow train wreck that is Donald Trump.

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 05:49 am
This is comically sad. I read Redstate and other conservative outlets (including Trump's increasingly entertaining twitter feed). Partly I do this to make sure I hear both sides. But, lately schadenfreude has played a role... seeing desperate people unable to accept reality clinging to every last hope. Yeah, I am not a good person.

Recently we had a huge revelation in Fulton County Georgia that there was HUGE problems with the voting machine scan. It turned out that this involved 232 votes that had to be rescanned. The latest HUGE was Republicans in Wayne County, Michigan who refused to certify the vote. Now they have voted to certify the vote.

At some point, Republicans are going to have to either accept reality... or crawl away sulking that the election was stolen. Hopefully this happens soon (as in this week) rather than dragging out until January.

There is nothing I can do to stop this tragic comic opera. For now I am going to enjoy the show.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,203 • Replies: 49

View best answer, chosen by maxdancona
hightor

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 06:07 am
Quote:
Meanwhile, the story that broke last night about Senator Lindsey Graham’s interference in the recount of ballots in Georgia got more detailed. Yesterday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that Graham (R-SC) had asked him if it were possible to throw out all mail-in ballots from counties with large numbers of mismatched signatures, a request Raffensperger found shocking. Graham admitted the call but denied Raffensperger’s characterization of it. Now it turns out there was someone else on the call, who confirmed the conversation.

Graham told reporters that he had also spoken with the secretaries of state in Nevada and Arizona, only to have Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs contradict the story on Twitter, saying she had not spoken with him, and Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske also deny that he had contacted her. Then he said he had spoken with the Arizona Governor, Doug Ducey, but couldn’t recall to whom he had spoken in Nevada. This whole story begs the question: why was Graham, who is a senator from South Carolina, grilling the Georgia secretary of state about an election recount in Georgia?

hcr

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 06:17 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
For now I am going to enjoy the show.

Will you also enjoy reading about the people dying from Covid 19 because of the inadequate measures in place?

Although you may enjoy watching Trump and his supporters in freefall, there are serious consequences, economic, military, medical etc. to his inability to face defeat.

You have already boasted about how much money you have, but there are many people who can’t afford a vaccine, and it’s their lives Trump is playing with.
farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 06:21 am
@izzythepush,
vaccine iis being underwritten at about 28$ a dose. You just will have to get there on your own.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 06:26 am
@farmerman,
There will be a delay in getting those vaccinations out due to the lack of coordination between the two administrations.
farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:11 am
@izzythepush,
Im gonn go to Canada for a couple of weeks. They wont be all cluster fucked.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:13 am
@farmerman,
Enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 11:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

There will be a delay in getting those vaccinations out due to the lack of coordination between the two administrations.

Izzy, who is from the UK, has no right criticizing the US. Even with this delay, the US will get vaccinations before the UK.

The UK is about to crash out of Europe. Their government mess makes the US seem sane. Forget vaccines, after December people in the UK may have trouble getting toothpaste.
izzythepush
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 12:30 pm
@maxdancona,
You pathetic little man.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:27 pm
This is funny

Trump just filed a lawsuit saying that the State of Pennsylvania should just declare him the winner. He is also still wanting to exclude votes from the city of Detroit.

Most of these lawsuits are getting tossed pretty quickly.

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:34 pm
@maxdancona,
remember, he just wants the legislature to take over by creating all this furor. He not stupid, hes street wise and is getting advice from lawyers who think fee before honesty.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Im gonn go to Canada for a couple of weeks. They wont be all cluster fucked.

They gonna let you in???
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 02:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I spek fluent Canadian. As long as I quarantine up, theyll let us in.
Ya need a passport now.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 06:05 pm
@farmerman,
PredictIt is still selling "Biden will win the presidency" contracts for $0.84 a pop. It is ridiculous... I would snap up 100 of these no problem if I could (the site will now only allow people currently in the market to buy or share.).

It is ridiculous, right now people believe there is a chance (at least 16%) that Trump will still win the election. Sadly, Predictit won't let me take their money.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 05:45 am
maxdancona wrote:
Hopefully this happens soon (as in this week) rather than dragging out until January.

I vote for dragging it out. Let Mr. Biden start from scratch on January 20.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:38 am
If we get another terrorist attack, that will be Mr. Biden's fault.

Progressives are buddies with terrorists.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:45 am
@oralloy,
nope, its all on Trump's set up, Like the 2008 gret recession.

I dont exect you to understand, rhaps you can get a grown up to explain it to you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:00 am
@farmerman,
It is pretty childish of you to falsely accuse me of your own slowness and lack of comprehension.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:25 am
@oralloy,
False Hell!! Ive read many of your incoherent posts
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 09:34 am
@farmerman,
The fact that you lack the ability to comprehend a post doesn't mean that the post is incoherent.

1. Forums
  2. » The slow train wreck that is Donald Trump.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:46:10