The slow train wreck that is Donald Trump.

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 10:10 am
@oralloy,
Actually it is. I and others have told you, that just because it makess sense to you, merely means that youre "id's in total charge"
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 10:23 am
@farmerman,
Wrong. You are dim-witted and are frequently unable to comprehend posts.

That's not a reflection on the posts. It's a reflection on you.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 10:29 am
@oralloy,
I dont claim to be the smartest guy on line, Im just smarter than you, Ollie.

G'day. time to split wood . You can continue playing with yerself .
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 10:33 am
@farmerman,
Wrong again. I'm billions of times smarter than you are. You're actually pretty stupid.

And like most stupid people, you have a considerable amount of ignorance and arrogance to go right along with your stupidity.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:48 pm
@oralloy,
Hee Hee, Youre delusional

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:50 pm
@farmerman,
Your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts says otherwise.

Said lack of ability does however show that you're nothing but a phony with a big mouth.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 05:25 pm
@oralloy,
news flash Ollie. NOONE, (including me) gives a **** about what you have to say. You may claim all you wish but the only one who believes you is you and a small group of idiot friends.
I have no responsibility to correct your obsessions .
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:45 pm
@farmerman,
Your refusal to believe in reality doesn't stop it from being real.

Your failure to back up your claims is duly noted. You're nothing but a fraud and a phony.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 11:10 pm
@oralloy,
The thing is, all we're asking is for Trump to do exactly that - back up his claim and not be a fraud and a phony.

He's lost an election, court cases and public opinion.

That IS the reality. And yet, here you are floating on nothing. So if there's any one who needs a dose of reality...that would be Trump supporters.
oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 12:57 am
@neptuneblue,
Floating on nothing??

Farmerman's fakery and phoniness are apparent from the way that he never backs up any of his claims. Just read his posts if you want evidence of it.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 05:23 am
@oralloy,
I back em very time its just that your brain isnt engaged for thinking, just autonomic functions.

Your predicate assertions about people who dont agree with you, makes you a similarly narcissistic and dangerous (albeit totally ill informed) idiot like your president.
oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 05:31 am
@farmerman,
You're a liar (as well as a fraud and a phony).

You've never backed up any of your accusations, and you never will.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 05:36 am
@farmerman,
Back to the topic--- We didnt elect a king , we elected a president. Trumpp's weird sense of entitlement and his associated properties of cluelessness and incompetence , renders him more like Mel Brook's portrayals of Tomas d Torquemada and Louis XVI, than ANYTHING approaching Abe Lincoln.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:03 am
@farmerman,
If Trump had won this election and the Republican candidate had gone on to win in 2024 then Trump would still refuse to get out of the Whitehouse and cast doubt on the result.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
that was some gobbleegook that Ollie had started a waaay back and is now trying to unstick himself (from)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:16 am
@farmerman,
As a rule of thumb it’s safe to assume he’s talking ****. You’ll be right 99% of the time at least.
oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:33 am
@izzythepush,
You're a fraud too just like farmerman. You as well can't point out anything untrue in my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
that was some gobbleegook that Ollie had started a waaay back and is now trying to unstick himself (from)

Another one of your lies. Izzythepush's idiotic babbling has nothing to do with me.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 08:45 am
@oralloy,
I will talk to whomever I wish. What, you want me in a retraining camp with all your other dems?

Youre a clown Ollie, a poor ignorant skill-free clown.
oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 09:12 am
@farmerman,
You're a liar. The only clown here is the fraud who makes empty claims without ever backing them up. That's you.

The only ignorant skill-free person here is the clown who never knows what he is talking about. That's also you.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:37:46